- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious ground floor apartment located in a popular development
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Entrance hall benefiting from two storage cupboards
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Kitchen benefiting from good storage and integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms - master with an en suite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Designated parking space in the residents' only car park
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Chain free, ready to move into and excellent value for money
Additional InformationYour Manor!
This fantastic ground floor apartment is conveniently located to the Belfast side of Carryduff. It is beautifully presented, has recently been painted from top to bottom, has a designated parking space and benefits from plenty of storage throughout.
The spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining room is bright & airy and is a great place to relax or to have friends round for a catch up. The apartment comprises an entrance hall, a superb open plan kitchen, living & dining room, two spacious double bedrooms - one with an en-suite and a bathroom with a three-piece suite.
Baronscourt Manor is a popular development located off the Saintfield Road. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 17' 5'' x 16' 9'' (5.30m x 5.10m)
- Kitchen 10' 2'' x 7' 3'' (3.10m x 2.21m)
- Master Bedroom 14' 2'' x 10' 9'' (4.31m x 3.27m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 11' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.40m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom 8' 3'' x 6' 10'' (2.51m x 2.08m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »