3 Ballynashee Road,
Ballyeaston Village, Ballyclare, BT39 9SZ
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Last listed at Offers over £425,000
- Detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms; Principal Bedroom With En Suite
- Three+ Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Deluxe Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Private Driveway; Matching Detached Double Garage
- Generous Sized Gardens Front And Rear
- Timber Garden Room; Elevated Rural Views
Immaculately presented, four bedroom / three+ reception, detached villa with matching detached double garage, occupying a prime site enjoying elevated rural views, located on the Ballynashee Road, Ballyeaston village, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, study, sun lounge with open arch leading to kitchen through dining room, luxury fitted kitchen, utility room, four well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with deluxe en suite shower room, and deluxe family bathroom with contemporary, white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac, matching detached double garage, gardens front and rear, and timber garden room with power, light and wood burning stove. Other attributes include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with matching double glazed side screens. Karndean flooring, continuing through kitchen, utility room and sun lounge. Glass panelled doors to kitchen and French doors to lounge. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.99m x 4.09m
- Dual aspect windows. Cast iron multi fuel burning stove on slate hearth.
- STUDY 3.39m x 2.30m
- Twin windows to rear enjoying elevated rural views. Wood laminate floor covering.
- SUN LOUNGE 4.19m x 3.27m
- Dual aspect windows enjoying elevated rural views. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area. Wood laminate floor covering. Open arch leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM widest points
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting solid quartz work surface. Matching island unit. Ceramic double sink unit. Elevated rural views. Integrated gas hob with solid quartz splash back and extractor hood over. Integrated double oven, microwave oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Solid quartz upstands and cill. Dual aspect windows.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.61m x 2.24m
- Range of fitted storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Hardwood double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.90m x 3.87m
- Twin windows enjoying elevated rural views. Wall to wall to fitted wardrobes in glass and mirror panelled sliding doors.
- DELUXE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled oversized shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit with drench shower head. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator. Half tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 3.08m
- Twin windows enjoying elevated rural views. Fitted wardrobe in glass and mirror panelled sliding doors. Separate built in wardrobe/store.
- BEDROOM 3 4.09m x 3.02m
- BEDROOM 4 3.90m x 3.20m
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Contemporary, white four piece suite comprising tile encased bath, separate fully tiled oversized shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Electric shower. Illuminated mirror over sink. Chrome towel radiator. Access to hot press. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Double gates leading to generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and range of plants and shrubbery.
Generous sized, private rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area, timber decking, decorative stone and wide array of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
PVC oil storage tank.
- TIMBER GARDEN ROOM 3.54m x 3.45m
- Power, light and wood burning stove.
- MATCHING DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.60m x 6.11m
- Twin PVC coated roller shutter doors. Separate service door. Power, light and roof space area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 3 Ballynashee Road, Ballyeaston Village, Ballyclare, BT39 9SZ
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.