- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic three storey townhouse located in Carryduff
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious living room with a wall mounted gas fire
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Family room or fourth bedroom with patio doors to the garden
- Ground floor WC with a white two-piece suite
- Master bedroom with slide robes and a modern en-suite
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Integral garage with light and power
- Private and fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationTempting Townhouse!
This wonderful property offers a superb finish with fantastic upgrades and is located in a popular area of Carryduff. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for growing or established families that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The property offers flexible accommodation with the ground floor benefiting from a room that could be used as reception space or as a bedroom.
The ground floor comprises a family room or fourth bedroom with patio doors to the garden, a WC with a white two-piece suite, a utility room with fitted units and an integral garage. The first floor comprises a spacious living room with a wall mounted gas fire, a fantastic kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space and up half a flight of stairs leads you to a bathroom with a white suite. The second floor has a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and slide robes, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a modern suite.
The property benefits from a brick paved driveway leading to the integral garage. The rear garden is private and fully enclosed, is low maintenance, and has a spacious patio making it perfect for families.
Being located in Carryduff town centre ensures you have an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.82m x 3.68m (19'1" x 12'1")
- Family Room/Bedroom 4 3.51m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.84m x 3.48m (19'2" x 11'5")
- Utility Room 3.28m x 1.78m (10'9" x 5'10")
- Ground Floor WC
- Master Bedroom 4.52m x 3.91m (14'10" x 12'10")
- En-suite 2.01m x 1.98m (6'7" x 6'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.15m (12'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.71m x 2.79m (12'2" x 9'2")
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.98m (6'10" x 6'6")
- Integral Garage 6.02m x 3.10m (19'9" x 10'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »