- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Easy access to Ballymena and local schools etc
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Large Luxury fitted kitchen with central Island
- Home office
- Feature Staircase and Mistral Galley Landing
- Detached Garage
- Electric Gates
- Ground Source Heat Pump and Solar Panels
This is a superb detached house set out within the award winning village of Ahoghill. The property has been finished to the highest of standards, with three reception rooms and four spacious bedrooms this property is the idea family home. Set off the Ballylummin Road the property is only minutes out of Ahoghill and Ballymena town, and easily accessible to Antrim, Belfast and the International Airport. This property is fitted with a Ground Source Heat Pump and Solar Panels, which reduce the overall annual running costs.
- Entrance Hall 5.94 x 3.26 (19'5" x 10'8")
- Tiled floor. Under-stairs store.
- Sitting Room 5 x 4.64 (16'4" x 15'2")
- Gas fire insert with granite inset and oak surround.
- Lounge 4.66 x 4.26 (15'3" x 13'11")
- Tiled floor. Contemporary wood burning stove.
- Kitchen with Dining Area 8.18 x 4.16 (26'10" x 13'7")
- Multi-fuel 'Rangemaster' stove within Inglenook. Space for plumbed American style fridge / freezer. Integrated dishwasher / microwave. Pantry cupboard. Kick-board hoover. Oak eye and low level units, centre island with recessed sink and marble worktops.
- Sun Room 4.47 x 4.63 (14'7" x 15'2")
- Vaulted ceiling. Double doors to brick pavia patio:-
- Rear Hall 5.26 x 2.47 max (17'3" x 8'1" max)
- Back door.
- Cloakroom 2.67 x 1.17 (8'9" x 3'10")
- Contemporary style low flush W/C, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail.
- Utility Room 2.68 x 2.86 (8'9" x 9'4")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Automatic washing machine and dryer. Pantry cupboard.
- Study 3.46 x 3.27 (11'4" x 10'8")
- First Floor
- Minstrel Landing
- Bedroom 1 4.77 x 3.26 (15'7" x 10'8")
- Front. Built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 4.75 x 3.79 max (15'7" x 12'5" max)
- Front. Laminate floor. Fitted sliderobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.44 x 1.18 (11'3" x 3'10" )
- Low flush W/C, wash hand basin and electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 4.58 x 4.2 (15'0" x 13'9")
- Walk-in Wardrobe 3.27 x 2.13 (10'8" x 6'11")
- Railed and shelved.
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.27 x 1.14 (10'8" x 3'8")
- Contemporary style W/C, round bowl sink, rain head and microphone shower.
- Family Bathroom 4.45 x 2.83 (14'7" x 9'3")
- Large walk-in shower, large free standing bath, wash hand basin and chrome towel rail. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 4 4.21 x 3.87 (13'9" x 12'8")
- Detached Double Garage 8 x 7 (26'2" x 22'11")
- Electric garage door. Beam vacuum system. Geo-thermal heating system.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »