- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms, Two With En Suite Facilities
- Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Integral Garage
- Brick Paviour Drive
- Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Fully Double Glazed
- Pressurised Water System
- PVC Soffits And Fascia
- Desirable Location
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationA superbly appointed detached family home. Situated in the desirable Ballycrochan area. Situated close to local schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. Commuting to Belfast and surround towns is convenient by road and rail. With no onward chain to slow down the conveyancing process this is most definitely and attractive proposition in order to take advantage of the stamp duty holiday which comes to an end this coming March
Well presented throughout the flexible accommodation on offer comprises five well proportioned bedroom, two of which are en suite, four reception rooms, high quality kitchen with granite work surfaces, utility room, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally, the front garden is complimented by a brick paviour drive, whilst a fully enclosed rear garden is the perfect place for children to play safely or for al fresco entertaining.
The property is further enhanced by a gas fired central heating system, double glazing and pressurised water system.
Competitively priced in such a buoyant market this superb family home will most certainly generate considerable interest. Viewing is strictly through Pinkertons as selling agents.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tile floor. PVC door with glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door. Ceramic tile floor. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Thermostatic heating control.
- 5.99m x 3.99m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
Feature cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, marble surround and gas fire inset. Bay window. Television point. Wooden flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
Wooden flooring. Television point.
- PLAY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.23m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
Wooden flooring. Telephone and television point. Double doors to rear garden.
- 6.53m x 3.99m (21' 5" x 13' 1")
High and low level units including glazed display cabinets, granite work surfaces, upstands and sills. Island unit with wood block effect laminate work surface. 'Belfast' sink with mixer tap and granite drainer. Recess for range cooker with extractor hood over and glass splash back. Recess for microwave. Integrated dish washer. Wine rack. Recess for 'American' style fridge freezer. Ceramic tile floor. Under unit lighting. Dining area. Doors to sun room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.78m (9' 11" x 5' 10")
High and low level units with laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Heating control unit. Ceramic tile floor. Door to integral garage.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.61m (11' 11" x 11' 10")
Ceramic tile floor. Television point. Doors to rear yard.
- CLOAK ROOM WC:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tile splash back. Ceramic tile floor.
- Linen closet.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.41m x 4.37m (17' 9" x 14' 4")
Front aspect. Feature bay window. Wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc wash hand basin with mixer tap on wall mounted vanity unity. Quadrant shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.73m (12' 11" x 12' 3")
Rear aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and wash hand basin with mixer tap on wall mounted vanity unit. Large shower cubicle with raindrop shower and hand held shower extension. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.73m (12' 10" x 12' 3")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.18m (12' 9" x 10' 5")
Front aspect. Wood laminate flooring. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.63m x 2.92m (11' 11" x 9' 7")
Rear aspect. Built-in robe. Wood laminate flooring.
- 3.35m x 1.83m (11' 0" x 6' 0")
Modern white suite comprising - low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit and panelled bath with shower over and side mounted mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tile floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.26m x 3.91m (17' 3" x 12' 10")
Roller door. Light and power. 'Megaflo' pressurised water system. Gas fired boiler. PVC door to side.
- Garden in lawn. Brick paviour drive and parking.
- South facing rear garden in lawn. Paved patio. Paved path and steps. Flower beds. Two wooden side gates. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Vertical board fencing.
Heading out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road turn right onto the Ballycrochan Road. Continue through the roundabout along the Ballycrochan Road and take the second right into Ballycrochan Park, at the T junction turn right then take the left onto Ballycrochan Grove the property is on the right. A Pinkertons Sale board has been erected.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »