- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury detached residence in prestigious modern development
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Four reception rooms including large sunroom
- Luxury high gloss kitchen with utility room
- Contemporary family bathroom / downstairs wc
- Large detached garage / two paviour driveways
- Secure enclosed gardens to front, side and rear
Enjoying a desirable corner site in a quiet cul-de-sac within one of Bangor's most prestigious developments, Skyline are proud to present this stunning detached residence with matching detached garage. This attractive red brick property bears all the trademarks we have come to expect from a luxury Boland Reilly home including sandstone accent features, contoured corniced ceilings and paviour brick driveway with detailing.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a generous entrance hall with wc, formal reception lounge with bay window and open fire, cosy family room / snug, a luxury high gloss kitchen with dining space and separate utility room, and a generous sunroom to rear. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms to include a master en-suite shower room and contemporary family bathroom. Further benefits include gas fired central heating with twin boiler system, high quality double glazing and security alarm system.
Outside there is high quality matching detached garage. The generous corner site offers two paviour driveways and surrounding lawn gardens with paved patio area. This superb example is truly turn-key, offering nothing more for the buyer to do but move in and enjoy. Perfectly suited for growing families, internal inspection will not disappoint and we strongly recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, solid wood floor
- 6.5m x 3.7m (21' 4" x 12' 2")
Solid wood floor, feature gas fire, feature corniced ceiling with recessed spotlights, bay window, french doors to garden
- White suite, floating sink with tiled splash back, solid wood floor
- LIVING ROOM / SNUG
- 3.m x 2.8m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
Solid wood floor
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 6.5m x 3.4m (21' 4" x 11' 2")
Luxury high gloss units with complementary worktops, integrated dishwasher and microwave, larder units, tiled floor, recess for American fridge freezer, kick board lights
- UTILITY ROOM
- 2.m x 1.8m (6' 7" x 5' 11")
High and low level storage units, plumbed, tiled floor
- SUN ROOM
- 3.8m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood floor, double panel radiator, patio doors to garden
- Storage cupboard / hot press with radiator
- White suite, tiled in bath with pressurised shower unit, fully tiled, recessed spotlights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.4m x 3.2m (14' 5" x 10' 6")
Integrated mirrored sliderobes, recessed spotlights
- White suite, shower cubicle with mains shower unit, fully tiled, extractor fan, vanity mirror with light and storage unit
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM 3
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
At widest points. Access to part floored attic with light
- BEDROOM 4
- 2.6m x 2.3m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
Laminate wood floor
- Wall enclosed pavoir drive and lawn to front and side. Fence and wall enclosed lawn and paved patio with tap and light to rear, power socket and cabling for additional electrical items.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 6.m x 3.7m (19' 8" x 12' 2")
Roller door, uPVC door and double glazed window, power and lights
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »