3 Aston Gardens, Belfast BT4 3FS
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Attractive Double Bay Fronted Period Detached Family Residence
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Gracious Lounge with Mahogany Fireplace
- Separate Family Room and Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (All Double)
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uVPC Double Glazing
- Completely rewired and replumbed in 2015
- South Facing Private Rear Courtyard Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Within Ten Minutes' Drive of Belfast City Centre
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis imposing elegant period gentleman's residence dates back to the early 1900s. Internally the property retains many period features one would associate with properties of this era. These features will probably appeal to those seeking period living on a grand scale. The clever internal layout provides accommodation ideally suited to family with three reception rooms and four well proportioned bedrooms. Additional benefits include a modern, recently installed modern fully fitted kitchen.
Located in the heart of the prestigious area of Ballyhackamore, this property is in close proximity to many local amenities including excellent schools, shops, Ballyhackamore village and Belmont and all main arterial routes are close by.
- Original timber double doors with glazed and bevelled inset, top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Newel post, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, storage under stairs.
- 5.99m x 3.18m (19' 8" x 10' 5")
into bay window
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, mahogany surround fireplace with electric fire and tiled hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.18m (16' 2" x 10' 5")
into bay window
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, mahogany surround fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12' 1" x 10' 5")
Brick surround fireplace with recess and tiled hearth, outlook to courtyard, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- 5.13m x 2.36m (16' 10" x 7' 9")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, built-in double oven with integrated microwave, fridge and freezer, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, floor to ceiling radiator.
- Access to roofspace, via Slingsby ladder.
- White suite comprising: vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinets below, panelled bath, low flush WC, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead power shower unit with additional attachment, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.26m (11' 7" x 7' 5")
Outlook to rear, cornice ceiling, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.15m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
at widest points
Outlook to rear garden, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.18m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
Outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- Not floored, with light
- Enclosed, private rear garden laid in extensive limestone paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, authentic grass with timber sleeper beam boundary, roller shutter door with access to garden, water tap, oil PVC storage tank, boiler house, uVPC fascia and soffit boards, tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds in shrubs.
Travelling through Ballyhackamore village continue on the Upper Newtownards Road. Take a left at Belmont Church Road and Aston Gardens is located on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »