- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly presented mid terrace in popular & desirable location
- Excellent proximity to both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals, Lisburn Road and City Centre
- Spacious living room with wood-effect tiled flooring
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and matching flooring
- Multi-functional lean-to extension providing extra reception and utility space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- First floor modern bathroom suite with both bath and separate shower cubicle
- Front garden with pathway to front door and spacious rear garden ideal for al fresco entertaining
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Available Immediately Furnished or Unfurnished
- Rent Includes Rent
- NB Furniture is subject to change, but will be of similar style/quality (if required) *
Additional InformationJust off the Lisburn Road, this lovely home enjoys excellent proximity to many diverse amenities including village-type shops, bus and rail halts, popular bar-restaurants, both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals, Queens University and the City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises tiled entrance porch leading to living room with feature electric stove, contemporary floor tiling and connecting door to fitted kitchen with matching tiled floor and integrated appliances. On the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
An added bonus is the multi-functional lean-to extension, as well as both front and rear private gardens, a great space to have so close to the city centre.
Early viewing is strongly encouraged.
Leaving the city centre on the Lisburn Road continue past the City Hospital and turn right into Ashley Avenue before lights at Tates Avenue. Nearing the end of Ashley Avenue turn right into Ashley Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »