3 Ashdene Grange,
Ballydrain Road, Comber, BT23 5SL
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Comber Office)
Last listed at Offers around £475,000
- Beautifully Presented Detached Bungalow Within This Private Development
- Four Excellent Sized Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Three Well Appointed Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Spacious Driveway Leading To Detached Double Garage
- Stunning Manicured Gardens With Spacious Patio Areas
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Perfect For Those Looking To Downsize Or Growing / Established Families
- Within Walking Distance Of Comber Village, Amenities And Schools
- Convenient Commute To George Best Belfast City Airport, Hospitals And Belfast City Centre
Tucked away in this private development of only 4 houses, set just off the Ballydrain Road, close to Comber village, this beautifully presented and spacious detached bungalow occupies a superb site and is ideal for those wishing to downsize or the growing and established families.
The property, fitted with oil fired central heating and double glazed windows has been well maintained both inside and out and boasts a layout that will appeal to many. A bright entrance hall makes way to a beautifully appointed lounge with wood burning stove, which is open through to the dining room, whilst the fitted kitchen with dining area and separate utility room enjoy access to the rear gardens. Four excellent sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom ensuite, spacious family room with wood burning stove and principle bathroom, complete this family home.
Outside, the spacious driveway boasts ample parking space and leads to the detached double garage. Beautifully manicured gardens surround the property and are laid out in lawn and enclosed by mature hedging. A wonderful selection of fruit trees and ornamental and flowering shrubs provide a stunning backdrop to the property, whilst spacious paved patio areas provide the ideal entertaining space for family and friends to enjoy.
Undoubtedly one of the most prestigious addresses in Comber, No. 3 Ashdene Grange will not disappoint. A short walk will bring you to the bustling village of Comber, where you can indulge in a host of local boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, and the popular farmer’s market. An excellent range of primary and secondary schools are located within the town, whilst a regular bus network serves many of the top grammar schools in the surrounding and Greater Belfast area.
- Entrance Porch
- Glazed double doors; tiled floor; glazed door through to:
- Entrance Hall
- Part tiled floor; telephone connection point; corniced ceiling; recessed spotlights; cloakroom.
- Lounge 5.69 x 5.05 (18'8" x 16'6")
- Beautiful floor to ceiling red brick fireplace with wood burning stove on tiled hearth; pine tongue and groove ceiling; recessed lighting; views over local countryside; open through to:
- Dining room 3.96 x 3.45 (12'11" x 11'3")
- Pine tongue and groove ceiling; views over gardens; glazed door through to:
- Kitchen/Dining area 6.91 x 4.14 (22'8" x 13'6")
- Excellent range of wood laminate high and low level cupboards and drawers with open shelving incorporating 1½ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; integrated Bosch electric oven and 4 ring electric hob; concealed extractor fan over; integrated fridge; space and plumbing for dishwasher; laminate worktops; tiled floor; recessed lights; sliding patio doors to rear.
- Utility room 2.92 x 1.78 (9'6" x 5'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; cupboard under; space and plumbing for washing machine; space for fridge freezer; laminate worktop; Grant oil fired boiler; access to roofspace (via slingsby type ladder); access to rear.
- Bedroom1/Study 3 x 2.74 (9'10" x 8'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.35 x 3 (10'11" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 4.9 x 3 (16'0" x 9'10")
- Master bedroom with Dressing area 3.37 x 4.5 (11'0" x 14'9")
- L shape Max Measurements
- Ensuite Shower Room 3.07 x 2.11 (10'0" x 6'11")
- White suite comprising separate tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and wall mounted telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin with mono mixer tap; WC with concealed cistern; bidet; tiled floor and walls; towel radiator; electric shaver point; recessed lighting.
- Living room 4027 x 3.73 (13211'11" x 12'2")
- Cream cast iron wood burning stove on tiled hearth; corninced ceiling; recessed lights.
- Bathroom 2.92 x 2.26 (9'6" x 7'4")
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap. Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap; close coupled WC; part tiled walls; tiled floor; electric shaver point.
- Spacious driveway leads to the front and side of the property and provides ample parking for several cars, boat, caravan etc.
- Detached Garage 5.82 x 5.72 (19'1" x 18'9")
- Electric roller shutter door; light and power points; side access.
- Beautifully maintained gardens surround the property which are laid out in lawn and enclosed by mature hedging; a wonderful selection of trees and ornamental flowering shrubs combine to provide a stunning backdrop to the property and fabulous colour all year round; spacious paved patio and brick pavia patio areas provides the ideal entertaining space for summer BBQs and family events; outside lights and water taps; PVC oil storage tap.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.