- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly Attractive Spacious Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Living & Sitting Room Both With The Much Coveted Open Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of Built In Appliances & Breakfast Bar
- Convenient Downstairs W/C
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite Shower Room
- Deluxe Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Detached Garage With Roller Door
- Front In Lawns With Array Of Trees
- Enclosed rear In Mostly Lawns With Extensive Decking Area
- Multi Car Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
This Superbly Attractive Spacious Detached Family Home nestled in the hugely popular and impressive Ardvanagh development is offering a well presented living room with pvc double patio doors out to the rear garden and along with the sitting room both are benefiting from the much sought after open fireplace, the fitted kicthen with a convenient breakfast bar provides several integral appliances and the stylish chequered tiled hallway offers the desired downstairs w/c.
Upstairs offers four well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a deluxe fitted en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms have built in wardrobes, there is also a deluxe three piece fitted bathroom suite.
Externally the front is in lawns with an array of trees leading to the rear which is in mostly lawns and provides an extensive raised decked area all enclosed by fencing with a separate multi car driveway leading to a spacious detached garage with a main roller shutter door and plumbing for a washing machine.
- Entrance Hall
- The hallway is in chequered tiling with understair storage and leads to the downstairs w/c.
- Living Room
- 6.71m x 3.66m (22.00' x 12.02')
Spacious living room with much coveted open fireplace with a cast iron and wooden surround.
- Sitting Room
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12.01' x 10.09')
Well presented sitting room with an inset fireplace.
- Kitchen Diner
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12.00' x 10.09')
Fitted kitchen with a built in hob & oven, fridge freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher, breakfast bar with tiled flooring.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w/c, sink and chequered tiled flooring.
- Access to roof-space and hotpress.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12.00' x 12.00')
Well proportioned bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- W/c, sink unit and shower cube with an electric shower unit, tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12.00' x 12.01')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12.01' max" x 9.06')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Four
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9.06' x 7.06' into slide-rob)
Well proportioned bedroom with built in mirrored slide-robes.
- Three piece suite consisting of a sink, w/c, bath with an electric shower unit, tiled walls and flooring.
- The front is in lawns with array of trees.
- Enclosed Rear
- The rear is mostly in awns with an extensive decked area all enclosed by fencing.
- Detached Garage
- 6.73m x 3.96m (22' 1" x 13' 0")
Spacious garage with a roller shutter main door and is plumbed for a washing machine with the potential for a utility area.
Turning into the popular Ardvanagh development into Ardvanagh Road, proceed and take a right at the junction onto Ardvanagh Avenue and Nos 3 is on the left handside.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »