- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- White Bathroom Suite
- Modern Kitchen
- Close to Local Amenities
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationDouble Extended Mid Terrace In Popular Location
A double extended and modernised town terrace situated within this ever popular location. The spacious accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with wood laminate floor, fitted kitchen and extended white bathroom suite. The dwelling is ideally suited to the first time buyer or young couple and benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in the past.
Low outgoings and a most convenient location makes this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 12'0 x 11'8 (3.66m x 3.56m)
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 11'8 x 8'0 (3.56m x 2.44m)
- Single drainer white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, tongue and groove pine ceiling, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 12'1 x 9'9 (3.68m x 2.97m)
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)
- Panelled radiator, hot press.
- Extended Bedroom 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
87th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »