- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 5 Bedrooms (3 En-suite) & 2.5 Reception Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing, Fascia & Guttering
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Close Proximity to Centre of Portstewart, Beaches, Golf Course & Amenities
- Ideal For Bed & Breakfast (subject to necessary approvals)
- EPC Rating D67
- This superb detached family residence boasts 5 bedrooms (3 ensuite) and 2 1/2 receptions and extends to approximately 2,760 sq ft. Offering spacious family well laid out accommodation and conveniently situated within close proximity to all local amenities, interest is sure to be high and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall
- With porcelain tiled floor, telephone point.
- Lounge 5.23m x 4.65m (17'2 x 15'3)
- With open fireplace with marble inset, marble hearth and wooden surround, TV and telephone point.
- Family Room / Media Room 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4 x 12'3)
- With TV point, 'Bose' cinema surround system.
- Kitchen/Dining 5.03m x 4.65m (16'6 x 15'3)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of eye and low level deluxe 'Shaker' style units, pelmet, concealed underlighting, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, built-in eye level double oven, built-in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, saucepan drawers, recessed lighting, tiled floor and French doors leading to rear.
- Utility Room 3.73m x 2.01m (12'3 x 6'7)
- With eye and low level 'Shaker' style units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, extractor fan and cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.81m x 3.73m (12'6 x 12'3)
- With storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor Landing - Spacious Gallery Landing
- With velux window, hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 5.23m x 4.65m (17'2 x 15'3)
- With telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 4.67m x 3.96m (15'4 x 13'0)
- With TV point, telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 4.78m x 3.76m (15'8 x 12'4)
- With velux window.
- Bedroom 5 3.99m x 3.76m (13'1 x 12'4)
- With TV and telephone points.
- With suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Detached Garage: 19'5 x 11'7 (5.92m x 3.53m) With roller door, pedestrian door, power and light.
Property approached by tarmac driveway with garden to front laid in lawn with gravelled area bordered by plants and shrubs. Garden to rear laid in lawn together with raised decked area, paved patio area and gravelled area, fully enclosed by close board fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »