- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb detached family home
- 5 Bedrooms (3 ensuite), 2 1/2 Receptions
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & guttering
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Spacious family accommodation
- Ideal location within close proximity to centre of Portstewart, beaches, golf course & all other local amenities
- This superb detached family residence which boasts 5 bedrooms (3 en suite) and 2 1/2 receptions extends to approximately 2,8000 sq ft. Finished to an excellent standard throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. A particularly bright property, there is a tremendous flow of natural light which adds to the overall homely feeling of warmth and ambience. It is within easy walking distance to Portstewart town centre and is highly convenient to local shops, bus routes and Golf courses, not to mention the beautiful beaches and walks that are within close proximity. We expect demand to be high to a wide range of prospective purchasers and thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With porcelain tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge: 5.23m x 4.65m (17'2 x 15'3)
- With open fireplace with marble inset, marble hearth and wooden surround, TV point and telephone point.
- Family Room: 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4 x 12'3)
- With TV point.
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.03m x 4.65m (16'6 x 15'3)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of eye and low level deluxe 'Shaker' style units, pelmet, concealed underlighting, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, built-in eye level double oven, built-in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, saucepan drawers, recessed lighting, tiled floor and French doors leading to rear.
- Utility Room: 3.73m x 2.01m (12'3 x 6'7)
- With eye and low level 'Shaker' style units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, extractor fan and cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1: 3.81m x 3.73m (12'6 x 12'3)
- With storage cupboard, TV point, telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor - Spacious Gallery Landing:
- With velux window, hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2: 5.23m x 4.65m (17'2 x 15'3)
- With telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 4.67m x 3.96m (15'4 x 13'0)
- With TV point, telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4: 4.78m x 3.76m (15'8 x 12'4)
- With velux window and telephone point.
- Bedroom 5: 3.99m x 3.76m (13'1 x 12'4)
- With TV point and telephone point.
- With suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Detached Garage: 5.92m x 3.53m (19'5 x 11'7)
- With roller door, pedestrian door, power and light.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with garden to front laid in lawn with gravelled area bordered by plants and shrubs. Garden to rear laid in lawn together with raised decked area, paved patio area and gravelled area, fully enclosed by close board fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »