This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- DUPLEX PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF APPLIANCES
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ONE RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- PHOENIX GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PARTIAL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
Additional InformationPresenting this excellent duplex apartment to the rental market
presents an ideal opportunity to live in an area of high demand
and popularity in close proximity to Queens University Belfast and
Belfast City Centre.
This beautifully presented duplex comprises large living area with
feature fire place, two large double bedrooms, seperate kitchen and
bathroom. The property benefits from Phoenix Gas central heating and
double glazed windows.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Shower over bath.
- 3.76m x 2.79m (12' 4" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Cooker point. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Gas boiler. Glass display cabinet. Access to fire escape.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.58m (10' 11" x 11' 9")
Built in cupboard cornicing and picture rail. Ceiling rose.
- 5.69m x 4.24m (18' 8" x 13' 11")
Cast iron fireplace. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Solid wooden floor. Exposed red brick wall.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.44m x 3.63m (17' 10" x 11' 11")
Under eaves storage. Double glazed Velux window. Recessed lighting.
Off Malone Road, Belfast, BT9. Travelling towards the Lisburn Road, number 66 is on the left hand side around 50m before the Lisburn Road.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »