This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Modern First Floor apartment
- Open plan Living Area / Dining / Kitchen
- Contemporary fully fitted kitchen
- 2 large double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower-room)
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Intercom facility
- On-site car-parking
- Popular East Belfast location within highly regarded Lewis Square Development
- The apartment is currently rented out at £500 per month until 28th February 2017
- The apartment will be sold with the benefit of all furnishings and contents
- The annual rates payable are £688.84 per annum
- The annual service charges payable are £600 per annum
Located in the convenient area of Ballymacarett, East Belfast, this first floor apartment is well presented with spacious accommodation throughout. The property is close to many excellent schools and within walking distance of Victoria Park, Connswater shopping centre and the bustling shops and cafes on the Newtownards Road. The location is well served by Metro bus links and offers a short commute to Belfast city centre, the George Best City Airport and the SSE arena. This apartment is ideal for first time buyers and those wishing to downsize.
Lewis Mews is in the Lewis Square development which is between the Newtownards Road and Mersey Street in East Belfast.
It is accessed off Mersey Street and close to Parkgate Avenue which connects with the Holywood Road.
(in last 30 days)
281st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »