- Extending to approximately 2,518 sq ft (233.96 sq m).
- Situated in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter in Belfast City Centre.
- Ready for immediate occupation.
The subject property is situated on Commercial Court, which runs between Donegall Street and Hill Street in the heart of Belfast's thriving Cathedral Quarter.
Surrounding occupiers include Hadski's, Duke of York, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios, Edwards & Co, AV Browne and Worthingtons Solicitors whilst Saint Anne's Square, The Mac and the new University of Ulster Campus are in close proximity.
The subject comprises second floor accommodation arranged to provide a mix of open plan and cellular offices, finished to include suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, raised floors (currently covered in wooden laminate flooring), plastered and painted walls, gas central heating and double glazed window units throughout.
The suite benefits from dedicated kitchen and DDA compliant WC facilities. The building is also serviced by a 5 person lift.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »