- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- New Build Detached Chalet Bungalow Off Private Laneway
- Three Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom On Ground Floor With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Open Plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen With Incredible Range Of Integrated Appliances & Central Island
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Separate Utility Room
- First Floor Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite With Freestanding Bath
- First Floor Office / Study Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Brick Paved Patio & Lawn
- Off Street Parking To Front
- Grey Oak Door Sets Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows
- Planning Permission Granted For 5m x 2.7m Garden Store To Front Lawn Area
- Located Close To Stormont Estate, Belmont Park & Public Transport Links
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Secondary Schools, Belfast City Centre & Titanic Quarter
Additional InformationThis elegant detached chalet bungalow is situated off a private lane off Knockdarragh Park, Belmont. Close to Stormont Estate, Belfast City Centre, Belmont Village, and Ballyhackamore, this recently constructed home will appeal to many potential buyers seeking to purchase within this very popular part of East Belfast.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and WC, a wonderful open plan living / dining area which leads to a stunning fitted kitchen with an extensive range of quality integrated appliances, a separate utility room and the main bedroom with ensuite shower room. To the first floor, is an elegant oak staircase with glass balustrade leading to a first floor study / office area, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite with freestanding bath. Outside, there is off street parking to the front with landscaped garden area, to the rear is an enclosed garden brick paved patio leading to area in lawn.
Set within one of the most desirable and picturesque areas of East Belfast, with the iconic Stormont Estate within walking distance, as well as being near to a range of leading primary and secondary schools, Belmont Village, and Ballyhackamore are situated near to Knockdarragh Park.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 10.8m x 4.09m (35' 5" x 13' 5")
Excellent range of low level units. Twin sink with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 'Bora' classic electric and gas hob with 'Elica Peltrox' extractor fan. Twin 'Smeg' ovens. 'Bosch' dishwasher. Central island with CDA wine cooler and seating area. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Quartz work surfaces. Integrated full size fridge and full size freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 1.52m (9' 5" x 5' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Single bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated washing machine and tumble dryer. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.9m (15' 0" x 9' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with drench shower. Push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Towel radiator. Recessed spotlighting.
- Oak staircase and glass ballustrade to:
- STUDY AREA / LANDING:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.27m x 3.35m (20' 7" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.25m x 2.92m (20' 6" x 9' 7")
- Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over. Push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Towel radiator. Storage cupboard. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front shared laneway to brick paved driveway. Garden in lawn. To the rear, brick paved patio leading to garden in lawn.
Off Belmont Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »