- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Spacious Lounge
- Two Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Immediate Possession
- Competitively Priced
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
Mortgagees in possession are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £50,000 for 2E Orlock Gardens, Bangor, BT19 1SS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 88 Main Street, Bangor, BT20 4AG, Telephone: 028 9127 1185 before exchange of contracts or within the next 7 days whichever is sooner.
Acquiring your first home or down sizing to suitable accommodation can be difficult. This being the case the availability of this first floor apartment should ease the problem, as it combines appealing price with equally appealing accommodation and a pleasant suburban environment. Ready for immediate occupation, with no up ward chain should simplify the purchase. The property has been maintained and presented in spotless condition, which allows the purchaser to buy and enjoy without immediate decoration considerations. For those in employment within greater Belfast ease of commuting is assured by the property's location close to the ring road and dual carriage way to Belfast. All in all an excellent prospect for one lucky purchaser.
- Half opaque composite entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wood floor.
- KITCHEN 11'5" x 7'11" (3.48m x 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 12'1" x 12'8" (3.68m x 3.86m)
- Solid oak wood floor. 4 Downlights.
- INNER HALL
- Walk-in wardrobe. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11" x 9'6" (3.63m x 2.90m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5" x 6'0" (3.48m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- Allocated area in concrete for bins.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »