- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Style Family Home extending to approximately 2,500 sq ft
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace and granite hearth
- Kitchen with Open Plan to Casual Dining Area and Family Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms - two with adjoining ensuites
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Ensuite Bathroom
- Main Bathroom and ground floor Cloakroom with WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Remotely operated electric gates
- Integral Garage
- Conveniently located to many leading schools, shops, churches, sporting and recreational facilities
- Minutes from Belfast City Centre, George Best City Airport and main road routes
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached family home occupies a prime position just off the very popular Circular Road, in the heart of Belfast. Extending to circa 2,500 sq ft with spacious ground floor living, with a layout designed specifically for the growing modern family, whilst on the first and second floors offer bright well proportioned, good sized bedrooms; two of which have an adjoining ensuite shower room, while the master bedroom incorporates both an ensuite bathroom and dressing room; a further double bedroom and family bathroom provide excellent accommodation.
Situated within an exclusive gated development that offers low maintenance and maximum convenience with its close proximity to George Best City Airport, the outer ring and the Sydenham bypass. The popular restaurants of Ballyhackamore, Belmont Road and shops are close to hand while CIYMS sports club and Cairnburn Park are within a short walk.
- Hardwood Front Door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.75m x 3.58m (15' 7" x 11' 9")
(Into bay window) - Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, open fire, black granite hearth, corniced ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AND FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.1m x 5.9m (23' 4" x 19' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level Burnt oak effect units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, Rangemaster built-in oven and 6 ring gas hob, laminate worktops, integrated fridge / freezer, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting. Double doors to patio/garden. Service door to garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 7.01m x 3.56m (23' 0" x 11' 8")
(Into bay window) - Corniced ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.48m (12' 0" x 11' 5")
Access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanitory units, separate shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 3.25m (15' 2" x 10' 8")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Free standing bath with mixer tap and hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, part tongue and groove walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- With Study Area. Velux window, storage cupboards. Excellent views. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.56m (12' 5" x 11' 8")
- SHARED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double built-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.11m x 3.58m (13' 6" x 11' 9")
- Gated entrance to shared brick paviour driveway. Private brick paved driveway to Integral Garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.5m x 3.68m (21' 4" x 12' 1")
Up and over door. Door to patio/garden.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, paved patio area.
From Tillysburn roundabout travelling on the Holywood Road, turn left into Circular Road and Wilshere Drive is on the right hand side before CIYMS.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »