- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Red Brick Semi Detached Home In A Popular Location
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining Room With Laminate Flooring
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating System And PVC Double Glazing
- Four Bright, Spacious Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Built Approximately 20 Years Ago
- Fantastic, Convenient Location Only A Short Walk To Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationThis charming semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and Belmont and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and the Ulster Hospital.
Built by its current owner approximately 20 years ago the accommodation over three floors comprises, entrance hall, spacious and bright open plan living/dining room with high ceilings, cornice and picture rail leading to a fully fitted kitchen with built in oven, integrated fridge /freezer, and a downstairs cloakroom with WC. The first floor offers a master bedroom with ensuite, a fully tiled family bathroom and the second bedroom and a further two bedrooms on the third floor finish the internal accommodation.
Outside the property offers a driveway to the front and a private paved courtyard garden to the rear and is an excellent opportunity for a young professional, first time buyer or family looking for a home with excellent accommodation in this fantastic location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room 7.11m x 3.53m (into bay) (23'3" x 11'6" (into bay)
- Laminate strip wood flooring, attractive fireplace, cornice and picture rail.
- Kitchen 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8 x 10'8 )
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and 4 ring hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, spotlights.
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 4.65m x 3.20m (into bay) (15'3" x 10'5" (into bay)
- En Suite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush WC, towel rail, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.36m (10'6 x 7'9)
- Velux window
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower, vanity unit, low flush WC, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 4.65m 3.35m (15'3 11'0)
- Velux window
- Bedroom 4 3.35m x 2.44m (11'0 x 8'0)
- Brick paved driveway to front, and private paved patio to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »