- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful And Charming Detached Barn Conversion In Heart Of Hillsborough Village
- Walking Distance Of Many Local Amenities Including Pubs, Restaurants, Boutiques And Hillsborough Park
- High Standard Of Finish Throughout
- Spacious Drawing Room
- Dining Room Open Plan To Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Utility Cupboard
- Main Bathroom
- Paved Parking And Patio Style Garden
- Scenic View Over The Church Grounds
Additional InformationSituated in the centre of the historic village of Hillsborough, this unique property is sure to appeal to many potential buyers. The property has its own patio style garden and balcony overlooking the church grounds.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious and charming. The property has been recently modernised and is beautifully presented throughout. The property comprises spacious loft style drawing room with doors to balcony, open plan to dining room and modern fitted kitchen. There are three good sized bedrooms on the ground floor (master with ensuite) and modern bathroom.
Early viewing is encouraged to appreciate this fine property in its ideal location.
- Hardwood front door to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood floor, cloaks cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.28m (18' 10" x 10' 9")
Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.53m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.38m (14' 1" x 11' 1")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with feature drencher shower, ceramic tile flooring, extractor fan.
- SPACIOUS LOFT STYLE LOUNGE:
- 10.97m x 5.05m (36' 0" x 16' 7")
Gas fired stove with brick fireplace and mantle, tiled hearth, wood floor, beams on ceiling. Open plan to. . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
Double door to balcony/sitting area, brick feature, ceramic tiled flooring, velux window.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, Old Belfast style sink with wooden drainer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, Rayburn cooker, part tile walls, ceramic tile floor, velux window.
Main Street Hillsborough, on the left hand side behind the private clinic.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »