- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive country residence with a contemporary architectural design by renowned architect Emily Warwick
- Entrance hallway with striking 22’ ceilings with feature gallery landing above
- Elegant lounge with sandstone fireplace, walk in bay window and connecting doors to the dining room
- Separate family room with travertine stone fireplace and a feature multi-fuel burning stove inset and double doors to the rear garden
- Stunning open plan live-in style kitchen with vaulted sun room leading to decked patio area
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with ample high and low level units finished in oak with granite worktops and reclaimed brick mantle to cooking area
- Oil-fired Stanley range
- Concealed walk in pantry
- Electric hob and cooker in utility room
- Glazed rear hallway with utility room and separate cloaks/WC
- Ground floor bedroom with walk in bay window and ensuite shower room
- 1st floor accommodation with 4 further bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms (master bedroom with dressing room)
- Spacious bathroom with modern suite comprising free standing roll top bath, feature WC and a high level cistern, and a large walk in shower
- Drinking water at all taps
- Attached garage block with den above
- Walk in hotpress
- Pressurised water system
- Integrated vacuum system
- Integrated speakers in reception rooms
- Beautiful setting with spacious gardens and a private mature gravel laneway
- Tarmac parking court to front and side, brick paved patio area to the rear
- Spacious lawns with mature boundary hedging
- Oak skirting boards and architraves, bespoke handmade oak doors from trunk flooring
- Extensive use of wooden and natural flooring
- 2 glazed balconies
- Fully zoned under floor heating to both floors
- Alarm system
- Stone work, cedar cladding and granite sills complement the exterior
- Heating: Fully zoned underfloor geothermal heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Garden: Extending to 1 acre approximately
- Floor Area: 3500 sq. ft. (Land and Property Services)
This unique architecturally designed contemporary residence enjoys a truly delightful rural setting (approx. 1 acre), convenient to the A26 for easy commuting routes to other provincial towns and cities including Moira, Moira railway station, the M1 interchange and Belfast International Airport. The striking interior with dramatic elevations creates drama and practicality for modern living with a stunning 22’ vaulted ceiling, glazed gallery walkway suspended over the marble tiled hallway and wooden floored dining room with its fanlight doors to garden. A wonderful lifestyle opportunity within a rural yet accessible location. The specification of the property is second to none with advanced energy efficient insulated walls and a modern geo-thermal renewable energy heating system ensuring a cost effective and balanced living environment at all times.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »