- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Cottage Style Property
- Recently Renovated Throughout to an Exceptional Design and Specification
- Stylish Interior Decor
- Bespoke Kitchen with Island Open to Dining Area
- Large Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Ground Floor W.C
- Utility Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Well Manicured and Easy to Maintain Landscaped Garden to Front, Side and Rear
- Conveniently Located to Shops and Restaurants in Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages, Local Bus Networks and Train Station
Additional InformationExtensively re-modelled and refurbished by the current owner within the past few years, there is little to do except move in and enjoy this stunning home.
Natural light floods in to the beautifully presented, tasteful interior. Attention to detail is to the fore and multiple picture and corner windows are well placed to enjoy the private garden and mature outlook.
The stylish, well-designed kitchen opens to the dining room and large lounge, ideal for entertaining. There is a convenient ground floor w.c and separate utility room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a luxurious shower room.
The superb interior is complemented by the attractive, easily managed garden with areas for relaxing and entertaining.
- Composite front door, double glazed porthole inset.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Built in cloaks cupboard. Alarm controls.
- Contemporary white suite comprising; close coupled w.c. Vanity sink unit, mixer tap, drawers below. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN with DINING AREA:
- 5.46m x 4.8m (17' 11" x 15' 9")
Bespoke, fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level j-pull handleless units and drawers. Granite work surfaces and splashback. Inset Blanco sink unit and Quooker boiling tap. Integrated Neff hob, contemporary exctractor hood. Integrated high level Neff double ovens. Pull out larder cupboards. Matching island unit with built in storage and breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Open to dining area. Access door to rear garden. Access to...
- 4.78m x 4.8m (15' 8" x 15' 9")
Heta wood burning stove, tiled hearth. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to hallway.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 2.8m (5' 11" x 9' 2")
Matching range of low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 2.98m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
Outlook to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 2.81m (12' 10" x 9' 3")
Currently used as home office/studio. Gallery wall can be changed to solid wall. Hatch to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; close coupled w.c. Vanity sink unit, mixer tap, drawers below. Large walk in shower cubicle with 'stay-clean' coating technology, built in thermostatic rainfall shower unit and additional shower attachment. Built in storage cupboards. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Touch screen LED mirror.
- Access via Slingsby type folding ladder. Insulated and floored. Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway to front and side. Lawned and patio areas. Garden shed. Water tap. Outside lights.
Travelling along Sydenham Avenue towards the Holywood Road, 2A is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »