- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units & Feature Vaulted Ceiling
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Car Parking
- Extensive Site With Potential For Redevelopment (Subject To Planning Consent)
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
2a Montgomery Drive, Lisburn
A well maintained semi-detached property occupying a superb site set back off the Ballynahinch Road in this highly sought after area of Lisburn. Montgomery Drive offers convenience to many local primary and secondary schools, a wide range of shopping and within close proximity Lisburn City Centre and commuting distance to Belfast via the M1 Motorway. The property is set on a spacious site with potential development opportunity (subject to necessary statutory approvals).
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, understairs storage, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 10'' x 12' 3'' (4.21m x 3.73m)
- Feature fireplace with open fire, ceramic tiled floor, double panel radiator, uPVC rear door.
- Dining Room 12' 2'' x 8' 9'' (3.71m x 2.66m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Study 12' 3'' x 5' 8'' (3.73m x 1.73m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 12' 2'' x 12' 2'' (3.71m x 3.71m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units featuring solid maple doors and complementary work surfaces, breakfast bar, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood with stainless steel splashback. Plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, glazed display unit. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature vaulted ceiling, uPVC french doors, recessed lighting, 2 double panel radiators.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 2'' x 8' 2'' (3.71m x 2.49m)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 12' 5'' (3.50m x 3.78m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 4'' x 8' 9'' (2.54m x 2.66m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in sliderobes, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower door, part tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Separate WC
- Low flush WC.
- Front gardens with ample off street parking and mature shrubs, fully enclosed rear gardens with decorative stone patio area, outside lighting and tap, extensive gardens laid is lawns that has potential for redevelopment (subject to planning consent).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »