- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented and Maintained Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Bright, Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Lounge Through to Dining Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Full Downstairs Bathroom, with Bath and Overhead Shower
- Separate Ground Floor WC and Cloakroom
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Three bedrooms to GroundFloor with First Floor Master Bedroom Incorporating Luxurious En Suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Prime Site within Marmont Park
- Well Maintained and Well Stocked Front, Side and Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Planting, Shrubs and Trees
- Driveway with Excellent Parking Leading to Garage
- Within the Catchment Area of Some of the Province's Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis beautiful detached chalet bungalow is nestled in the leafy residential area of East Belfast, just a stone's throw from the ever popular Victoria Park and the gorgeous walks of Belmont Park.
With mature front and back gardens, as well as a fantastic greenhouse the four-bed bungalow sits in a perfect corner spot at the bottom of Marmont Park.
Close to a great range of leading schools, the property is also within easy reach of Ballyhackamore Village and Belmont Road as well as the beaches of Holywood and beyond.
George Best City Airport and Belfast City centre are just a short drive away.
Inside, the house is bright and modern throughout, with a wonderful use of natural light and a focus on neutral decor. This desirable property and its well-stocked gardens also enjoy an excellent level of privacy and a southerly aspect.
Further benefits include integrated garage, driveway parking, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This is a charming home in a superb location and we therefore encourage a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Aluminium glazed front door to spacious reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate Oak Wood Flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.46m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
- 5.03m x 3.07m (16' 6" x 10' 1")
Dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling, alcove with cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth, laminate oak wood flooring, opening to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.51m (13' 3" x 11' 6")
uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, dual aspect windows, laminate oak wood flooring, archway to kitchen.
- 5.13m x 2.84m (16' 10" x 9' 4")
Range of hand painted high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for range type cooker, canopy above, built-in wine rack, part tiled walls, built-in glazed display unit, ceramic tiled floor, integrated basket area, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, integrated fridge and integrated dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11' 7" x 10' 2")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in Aqua Lisa shower unit, shower screen, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, chrome heated towel rail.
- WALK IN STORAGE AREA:
- 3.12m x 2.64m (10' 3" x 8' 8")
at widest points
Pine tongue and groove ceiling, service door to garage.
- 4.19m x 3.71m (13' 9" x 12' 2")
Light, power, plumbed for washing machine, vent for
tumble dryer, up and over door.
- STUDY AREA:
- Storage into eaves.
- FAMILY / DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.m (15' 4" x 9' 10")
Storage into eaves, access to en suite bathroom.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.87m (12' 10" x 9' 5")
Champagne coloured suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bath with jets, low voltage spotlights, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, extractor fan, Velux window, escape window.
- Landscaped side garden laid in lawns, raised flowerbeds, shrubs, mature planting and trees, timber decked area and built-in barbecue ideal for outdoor entertaining, rear patio area, greenhouse, water tap, tarmac driveway leading to garage, corner site, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and array of planting and colourful flowers.
Travelling along the Holywood Road in the direction of Belmont, turn left onto Marmont Park and number 2A is located on left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »