- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A simply stunning circa 3250 sq.ft unique family home in immaculate condition
- Luxurious and modern interior with a host of special features and quality finishes
- Previously featured in the Ulster Tatler for its class and style
- Five double bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and a Juliette balcony
- Separate annex suitable for use as a granny flat, office or playroom
- Luxury open plan kitchen, living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows and a centre island
- Matching utility room and two separate downstairs toilets
- Stunning lounge and dining room with a wood burning stove as a centre piece
- Under floor heating to the ground floor & a Beam vacuum system
- "Systemline" Modular sound and entertainment system throughout
- Mixture of porcelain tiles and solid wood flooring on the ground floor
- Integrated workshop with a sliding solid wood door and access to the garden
- Electric entrance gates leading to ample parking
- Expansive gardens with a range of flower beds, a log cabin and a private decked area
- Convenient location between Carryduff & Moneyreagh and close to Belfast
There are too many adjectives that could be used to describe this simply stunning and unique family home that has a perfect mix of modern architecture and comfortable living. Extensive gardens with a children’s play area, a private decked area and a Scandinavian style log cabin in the garden provides a tranquil place to relax or entertain.
The wow factor is obvious the second you enter the front door with unique features such as the sliding glass door to the spacious lounge and the centre piece wood-burning stove that was featured in the Ulster Tatler. The luxury kitchen from Brookvale more than meets the current demands of modern-day family life with an open plan living and dining area that benefits from floor to ceiling glass walls and delightful views over the garden. A matching utility room, two downstairs toilets and an integral workshop ensures there is an abundance of luxury and comfortable living space downstairs.
Upstairs is simply stunning! The four double bedrooms are beautifully decorated and the master bedroom has a luxury ensuite shower room and a Juliette balcony with lovely views over the impressive garden and the countryside beyond. The spacious family bathroom has luxury white suite with a separate shower and bath.
A large fifth bedroom is located above the workshop and has its own access including a downstairs W.C. at the bottom of the stairs making it ideal for use as a granny flat, private space for a teenager or as office space if you wished to work from home.
The lucky purchaser can look forward to contemporary living with delightful gardens to enjoy in the countryside with Belfast, Carryduff and Comber all within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing of this fabulous home please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550. www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Lounge & Dining room 5.94m x 10.19m (19'6 x 33'5)
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 10.19m x 7.26m (33'5 x 23'10)
- Utility room 1.60m x 3.45m (5'3 x 11'4)
- WC 1.91m x 1.68m (6'3 x 5'6)
- Master bedroom 5.87m x 3.71m (19'3 x 12'2)
- Ensuite 4.22m x 1.50m (13'10 x 4'11)
- Bedroom 2 5.87m x 3.53m (19'3 x 11'7)
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 3.56m (13'10 x 11'8)
- Bedroom 4 4.22m x 2.82m (13'10 x 9'3)
- Bathroom 4.22m x 1.96m (13'10 x 6'5)
- Workshop 5.61m x 5.11m (18'5 x 16'9)
- Games room 7.09m x 5.13m (23'3 x 16'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »