- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Situated directly opposite the brand new £1 million pound Banbridge Bus Station which serves the town.
- Let to Iceland Foods Ltd at a passing rent of £57,500 per annum.
- The property has an approximate Net Internal Area of 6,698 sq ft.
- Iceland currently trade from over 900 stores throughout the United Kingdom.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Superdrug, DV8, Santander, Boots, New Look, Ground Espresso, House Proud and Lidl.
Prime Town Centre Investment Opportunity Let to Iceland
High profile retail investment opportunity situated in the heart of Banbridge Town Centre.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »