- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Semi-Detached Home On Super Corner Site
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Sun Room
- Large Garden To Side, Rear & Front
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazed
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
Located in the popular Erinvale development just off Finaghy Road South, we are pleased to offer for sale this semi-detached house which has been well maintained and offers excellent family accommodation. Rarely does a property come to the market with such an enviable site with number 2a benefitting from a substantial garden to front, side and rear along with driveway. Internally there are three good sized bedrooms, living room, dining room, sun room, kitchen and white bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Likely to appeal to a range of purchasers including families and first time buyers, viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage off hallway. Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Wood floor. Fireplace with mahogany surround.
- DINING ROOM 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Wood floor. Sliding patio doors to:
- SUN ROOM 9'2 x 9'1 (2.79m x 2.77m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. PVC door to garden.
- KITCHEN 10'1 x 6'1 (3.07m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, double stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 12'1 x 10'7 (3.68m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'1 x 12'1 (3.68m x 3.68m)
- BEDROOM THREE 8'2 x 6'7 (2.49m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath.
- Extensive gardens to front, side and rear. Driveway providing off street parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »