- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Home In A Cul-De-Sac In This Prime Residential Location
- Impressive Reception Hall Leading To Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- Luxury Kitchen With Breakfast Area & Separate Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms To First Floor, Master With Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage With Electric Door
- Spacious Driveway And Garden To Front, Garden To Rear With Patio Area
- Convenient Location Close To Many Local Amenities, Belmont And Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationThis charming well-proportioned, detached home is located in a cul-de-sac prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also, within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises an impressive reception hall leading to three good sized reception rooms, fitted luxury kitchen with a range of built-in appliances and feature centre island, plus a utility room leading to the garden, four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room, plus access an excellent partially floored roofspace.
Outside the property a large driveway/parking area for 2-3 cars leading to an attached garage and further boasts private enclosed stunning gardens in lawn, mature flower beds, plus two patio areas.
Maintained to a high standard by its current owner this excellent family home will appeal to a wide range of purchasers looking to live in East Belfast and only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Reception Hall
- Solid 'Oak' wooden flooring, storage under stairs, recessed spotlights, solid oak staircase.
Double doors to:
- Dining Room 11'9 x 11'3
- Tiled floor.
- Living/Snug 12'8 x 11'3
- Double doors to rear garden.
- Lounge 16'8 x 13'0
- Feature vaulted ceiling, attractive Sandstone fireplace with gas fire inset, under floor heating, double doors to garden
- Kitchen 16'0 x 14'4
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for range cooker, centre island and breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Utility Room 11'8 x 4'8
- Range of units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, access to :
- Garage 19'2 x 11'8
- Electric up and over door, painted floor, light and power.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'5 x 10'9
- Recessed spotlights
- Ensuite/Dressing Room
- Comprising of corner shower, glass wash hand basin, towel rail, low flush wc, shelving and storage in dressing area, recessed spotlights. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'9
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 10'3
- Bedroom 4 9'5 x 8'9
- Luxury white suite comprising of panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, towel rail, recessed spotlights.
- Slingsby type ladder, partially floored, light, accessed in ensuite dressing room.
- Paved driveway to garage and parking for 2-3 cars. Attractive gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear, with mature trees and shrubs, patio areas to side and rear.
- Please note there is a historical right of way to the side of the garage. The current owner has never had anyone use it.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »