This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful and chain free split level bungalow located in Ballygowan
- Spacious and flexible accommodation – ideal for a growing family
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with a cloakroom benefiting from mirrored slide robes
- Gracious lounge with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Formal dining room - perfect for family gatherings
- Family room with access to the conservatory
- Conservatory with lovely garden views
- Modern kitchen with Bosch integrated appliances and dining space
- Matching utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Entrance level WC with a two piece suite
- Master bedroom with fitted furniture and an en-suite shower room
- A further four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Separate shower room with a three piece suite
- Spacious study or music room
- Office or den with useful built-in storage
- Double integral garage with electric doors
- Private rear garden with a patio a large lawn and a garden shed
- Driveway with parking for several cars
Amazing Space & Grace!
This wonderful split level bungalow property will appeal to established families that require plenty of bedrooms, reception rooms, bathrooms and great outdoor space to meet the demands of modern day family life. To say there is flexible accommodation is an understatement and it is sure to satisfy all age groups… from the younger children that want to play in the surrounding gardens – through to the grown-ups who need their own space. The lower ground floor lends itself perfectly to children who crave their own space while not being too far away from the centre of things!
The entrance level comprises a welcoming entrance benefiting from a cloakroom and a separate WC, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a formal dining room, a family room, a conservatory with garden views, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space, a matching utility room, a fantastic study or music room, a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite, a double bedroom and a modern family bathroom. Downstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with patio doors to the garden, an office or den with built-in storage and a shower room with a three piece suite. The floored roof space has light, power and offers an abundance of storage. The property further benefits from a double integral garage with electric doors.
Externally there is a spacious driveway with parking for several cars and a well maintained lawn that is complimented by mature plants and shrubs. To the rear there is a large lawn that the children will love and a sizeable patio area to kick back and relax on!
The location enjoys excellent convenience for city commuting and local transport links. Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy ten minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available within walking distance. Ballygowan offers plenty of local amenities including a chemist, fast food, a petrol station with a convenience store and the all-important off-licence!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 500 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 20'2" x 13'6"
Dining Room 10' x 12'3"
Family Room 15'2" x 10'4"
Conservatory 12'11" x 16'9"
Study 10' x 8'3"
Kitchen / Diner 11'4" x 16'1"
Utility Room 11'4" x 7'8"
Master Bedroom 10' x 14'10"
En-suite 5'2" x 9'6"
Bedroom 2 11'4" x 12'9"
Bathroom 8'2" x 6'8"
Bedroom 3 9'10" x 11'7"
Bedroom 4 9'11" x 13'6"
Bedroom 5 9'11" x 13'7"
Shower Room 6'5" x 6'1"
Office 11'10" x 7'
Integral Garage 15'6" x 17'1"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Contact Michael Chandler Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
(in last 30 days)
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »