This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Constructed in 2006/2007 by McWall Construction And Finished Internally To The Highest Standard by Current Owners
- Perfect Easily Maintained Family Accommodation Secured By Electric Gates
- Bathroom, Shower Room, Kitchen and Finishes of Exceptional Quality and Standard
- Hardwood Oak Finishes And Doors Throughout
- Five Bedrooms, A "Jack N Jill" Ensuite and Two Further Ensuites
- Luxury Bathroom With Large Free Standing Bath and Integrated T.V Screen
- Gas Heating And Ground Floor Under Heating
- Excellent Kitchen/Living Area plus Two Further Reception Rooms
- Alarm System, Music System, CCTV And Beam Vacuum System
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.52m x 4.34m (14' 10" x 14' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor
- OPEN PLAN KITCHIN/LIVING
- 9.14m x 4.19m (30' 0" x 13' 9")
French doors leading to kitchen: Ceramic tiled floor, kitchen with centre island/breakfast bar, range of high and low level units, integrated wine fridge, integrated microwave, double dishwasher, oven, steam oven, fridge, freezer, hob. French doors leading to outside veranda.
- 6.1m x 4.57m (20' 0" x 15' 0")
French doors leading to lounge, dark oak flooring, feature gas fireplace with granite inset and hearth and sandstone effect mantle. French doors leading to veranda.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.42m (16' 8" x 14' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor
- Low flush wc, floating wash hand basin with mahogany drawer set, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.51m (13' 0" x 8' 3")
Range of high and low level units, washing machine and dryer, storage cupboard off with "Smarthome Cabling System", dishwasher and beam Vacuum System Storage
- Oak staircase leading to first floor landing, access to roofspace
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- With radiator
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.52m (19' 10" x 14' 10")
At widest point. Doors leading to decked balcony
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.91m (13' 9" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Both bedroom 2 and 3 are seved by an ensuite shower room with: tiled floor, low flush wc, white pedestal sink, heated towel rail, large shower.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.22m x 3.78m (13' 10" x 12' 5")
With juliet balcony
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White wash hand basin, low flush wc, large shower, heated towel rail, mahogany effect tiling.
- 3.76m x 2.64m (12' 4" x 8' 8")
Fully tiled, floating wash hand basin with storage units, low flush wc, corner shower unit, heated towel rail, free standing, bath tub, built in tv screen.
- Veranda/Patio area with recessed lighting, external music system and heater, steps leading to landscaped garden
- Electric gates leading to tarmac driveway and landscaping
- 7.01m x 6.1m (23' 0" x 20' 0")
Detached double garage with electric doors, boiler and pressurised water system, sealed floor, shelving units and garage attic storage
Travelling along Upper Malone Road from Belfast, turn right into Viewfort park, turn left into Viewfort Lane.
(in last 30 days)
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »