This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- DETACHED PROPERTY IN HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION APPROX 3250 sq ft
- LARGE SITE WITH GARDENS AND PAVED COURTYARD TO REAR
- FIVE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA
- UTILITY ROOM
- CLOAKROOM AND SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE/ WORKSHOP SUITABLE FOR VARIETY OF USES
- CONVENIENT LOCATION OFF SAINTFIELD ROAD
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
Additional InformationA most impressive detached residence set back from the Saintfield road offering a sense of country living yet within easy reach of Belfast.
The property sits amidst open fields accessed via a long private laneway with gated access to a large rear paved courtyard.
The dwelling itself offers accommodation over two storeys with living space extending to approximately 3,500 sq ft. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, living, family room, formal living room, kithcen with breakfast area, utility room, shower room, five bedrooms ( master with ensuite shower room) and a bathroom.
The location is ideal for day nurseries, schools, shopping and commuting amenities all within easy reach making this an ideal opportunity to acquire a spacious home ready for immediate occupation.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built in cupboard.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hnad basin with mixer taps. Oak floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.57m x 4.22m (24' 10" x 13' 10")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and open fire. Double doors to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 2.95m (13' 10" x 9' 8")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.11m x 4.62m (23' 4" x 15' 2")
Inglenook fireplace with cast iron stove which runs central heating (dual system). Oak wood floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.99m x 4.52m (19' 8" x 14' 10")
Fitted with excellent range of high and low level units with four ring hob, eye level double oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in dishwasher, partly tiled walls, french double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.44m (11' 10" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Partly tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Low flush wc and oak floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.33m x 4.17m (17' 6" x 13' 8")
Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, vanity unit and low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 3.56m (15' 2" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.95m x 3.51m (16' 3" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.51m (14' 7" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.22m x 3.25m (13' 10" x 10' 8")
- GALLERY LANDING
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc and vanity unit.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle. Bidet and low flush wc.
- To the front is a long paved private laneway through gardens laid in lawns with border shrubs. To the rear is a large paved courtyard with parking for several cars leading to a detached garage/workshop suitable for a variety of uses.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 19.2m x 9.35m (63' 0" x 30' 8")
Triple garage with workshop space and storeage above. Total area is approximately 3900 sq ft over two floors.
From Saintfield Road drive towards Saintfield and as road levels off at Primrose Hill, take right at the lights into private lane opposite Ballylenaghan Road.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »