This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Fantastically located detached property situated on a mature corner site.
- Three Reception Rooms with views onto the Private Gardens
- Four double bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms including a Shower Room Downstairs
- Oil Fired Central Heating with an addition of Solar Panels to provide hot water.
- Alarm System
- Detached Garage and an Attached Garage with two entrances
- Mature private gardens laid in lawns, trees and shubbery to front,side & rear
- A Must to View as this is a Rare Opportunity to Purchase.
Additional InformationA period detached villa with many original features situated on a corner site with an attached garage with potential to renovate to an office or utility room. Set on a mature private setting offering lawns to the front, side and rear with a separate driveway and detached garage. Offering versatile living accommodation comprising of three reception rooms and spacious fully fitted kitchen with a dining area. It has four bedrooms upstairs,bathroom and shower room on the ground floor. Oil fired central heating with water heating from solar panels, alarm system and double glazed windows with original glass inset.
Fabulous location at the junction of Sharman Road and Stranmillis Road. An array of amenities on your doorstep including a regular bus service,major leading schools Cutters Wharf and Belfast Boat Club, QUB and Stranmillis College.
Viewing would be highly recommended for this sought after family home with immense potential to put your own stamp on.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- An impressive entrance porch with original Terazzo Front Step leading to large entrance hall with wooden panelled walls and plate rack.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST/DINING AREA :
- 4.39m x 2.51m (14' 5" x 8' 3")
A spacious fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, dining area and access to the attached garage.
Cooker point and part tiled walls. Feature double glazed stained glass window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15' 8" x 12' 0")
Attractive bay window with original stained glass window.Cornice ceiling and picture rail.Original fireplace with Maghony mantle tile inset with matching hearth.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 4.88m (23' 0" x 16' 0")
An elegant reception room with leaded stained glass windows overlooking the private gardens. A period hand painted fireplace with slate hearth and matching inset.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
Situated beside the kitchen and beautiful room with gas fire, wooden mantle and tiled inset with slate hearth.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Electric shower , low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Beautiful hallway with stairs leading to first floor minstral gallery.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.81m (12' 6" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11' 3" x 10' 8")
- Suite comprising of free standing bath with shower attachment.Low flush wc and panel wash hand basin.
- 5.64m x 2.87m (18' 6" x 9' 5")
Two driveways to the front and to the rear leading to the garage.
Gardens with mature shubbery and laid in lawns enclosed with fencing.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Accessed from the kitchen ,plumbed for washiing machine and ample sockets.
- Private mature gardens laid in lawns set to the front side and rear bordered by mature shubbery and fencing.
This beautiful site has potential offering two seperate accesses to an attached garage to the front and detached garage to the rear.
Enclosed patio area to the rear with well stocked flowerbeds around this home.
Off the Stranmilllis Road at the junction of Sharman Road opposite Stranmillis University College.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »