- The unit currently benefits from ‘Class B1’ planning consent, having previously been used as a professional office and is suitable for a wide range of office or retail uses, subject to any necessary planning consents.
Additional InformationThe unit currently benefits from ‘Class B1’ planning consent, having previously been used as a professional office and is suitable for a wide range of office or retail uses, subject to any necessary planning consents. Internally the unit is open plan and fitted with suspended ceilings with recessed strip lighting, carpeted flooring, painted / plastered walls, an air conditioning / temperature controlled climate system, part perimeter trunking, aluminium shop front and is secured via an electric roller shutter. The unit forms part of a multi–tenanted two storey commercial property with neighbouring occupiers including Winemark, a local convenience store, Belfast Sports & Injury Clinic, a local hairdressers, first floor offices and upper floor residential flats.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »