297 Foreglen Road,
Dungiven, BT47 4PJ
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £295,000
Contact the Agent
Offers around £295,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Detached House with Garage
- Four Bedrooms/Three Receptions/Three Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Screen Driveway
- Large Site Extending to Circa 1 Acre
- Easy Commuting to Derry/Belfast
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL FOR SMALL BUILDER
- This beautiful detached split level family home sits on an elevated position on a spacious mature site extending to approximately 1 acre. The property offers superb family accommodation to include four bedrooms and three receptions which have all been maintained to an excellent standard by the current owners. It also benefits from having a garage and two large basement stores/workshops. The private gardens are well manicured with a range of mature trees and bushes. Located in the Village of Foreglen, this property offers easy commuting to Derry/Belfast and local towns with the bus stoping right outside the property for convenience.
This property is within the boundary for planning and could lend itself to development potential for a small builder. The current owners have had concept drawings prepared to show what could be built on the site although would be subject to planning permission which would have to be sought by the purchaser.
- Leaving Dungiven along the main Foreglen Road towards Derry, proceed for approximately 3 miles and take the slip road on the left into the Village of Foreglen. Travel along this road, passing the football grounds and number 297 is situated on the left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 5.8 x 2.5 (19'0" x 8'2")
- with wood effect laminate flooring.
- Lounge: 4.2 x 4.2 (13'9" x 13'9")
- having Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and granite hearth, feature bay window, coving around ceiling and centre piece, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 4.3 x 4.2 (14'1" x 13'9")
- with a good range of Oak eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, ceramic sink unit, pelmet over window, built-in gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan with light, plumbed for dishwasher, feature corner window, cushion flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.6 x 1.6 (8'6" x 5'2")
- with fitted worktop, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, cushion flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 2.6 x 0.8 (8'6" x 2'7")
- with low flush w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, cushion flooring.
- Family Room: 4.5 x 3.6 (14'9" x 11'9")
- having Marble effect (resin) fireplace with multi-purpose stove, points for wall lights, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Living Room: 4.0 x 3.6 (13'1" x 11'9")
- with UPVC patio doors, cushion flooring.
- Mahogany balustrade staircase to first floor:
- with shelved hot-press.
- Master Bedroom (1): 5.2 x 4.2 (17'0" x 13'9")
- EN-SUITE: 2.4m x 1.6m having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, cushion flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 4.3 x 4.2 (14'1" x 13'9")
- Bedroom (3): 4.3 x 3.6 (14'1" x 11'9")
- Bedroom (4): 4.0 x 3.6 (13'1" x 11'9")
- Bathroom: 2.8 x 2.6 (9'2" x 8'6")
- having four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostat shower. Also having extractor fan, part tiled walls, cushion flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Private site extending to circa 1 acre with mature gardens laid in lawn surrounding the property. Attractive assortment of mature trees and ornamental plants/bushes. Paved patio area to rear. Outside light & tap.
- Garage: 10.5 x 4.2 (34'5" x 13'9")
- with power points and strip lighting.
- Basement Store (1): 5.1 x 4.1 (16'8" x 13'5")
- Basement Store (2): 4.3 x 3.5 (14'1" x 11'5")
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £1740.40 as at 02/09/2022.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.