- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive, substantial detached villa on generous corner site
- Four double bedrooms
- Master with ensuite bathroom
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Formal dining room with twin aspect
- Additional living/games room (home office?)
- Spacious luxury kitchen with Neff appliances and oil fired Aga
- Family room adjacent with cast-iron stove
- Utility room
- Large first floor bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Beam vacuum system
- Integral garage with electric door
- Private, mature gardens to front, side and rear
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
- High energy rating and low running costs
- No onward chain
Additional InformationOccupying a generous, corner site with southerly aspects to the rear and side, this superb detached home offers spacious, versatile accommodation over two floors.
With no less than four reception rooms, the layout would be ideal for families and those looking to work from home.
The beautifully appointed kitchen is large enough to incorporate a casual dining or sitting area. In addition to a range of Neff appliances, there is also a gorgeous cream Aga range ... perfect for those winter months ahead!
Close to an array of amenities and eateries in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and even Holywood, the location is also ideal for availing of some of the province's leading schools.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Front door with double glazed insets.
- Wood panelling, parquet herringbone flooring. Glazed internal door and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood-panelling with plate rack. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Wood panelling, recess with coat hooks and rails. Separate wc, wash hand basin.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 2.25m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Service door to garage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.37m (14' 4" x 14' 4")
(into bay). Feature fireplace with slate hearth and wood surround. Twin display recesses with built-in cupboards either side.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.15m x 3.63m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
Twin aspect. Hole in the wall fireplace with slate hearth. Recessed, display shelving either side.
- LIVING/GAMES ROOM:
- 5.47m x 4.22m (17' 11" x 13' 10")
(at widest points).
- 5.98m x 4.85m (19' 7" x 15' 11")
(at widest points). Modern range of high and low level walnut units with granite work surfaces. Cream, oil fired Aga in tiled recess. Integrated Neff appiances including four ring hob with extractor fan over, fan-assisted oven, additional combi-oven, dishwasher. GE American style fridge/freezer. Underhung Franke stainless steel sink unit. Space for casual dining/sitting area. Door to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.81m x 3.89m (15' 9" x 12' 9")
Walnut flooring. Fireplace with cast-iron multi-fuel stove. Sliding patio door to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.82m x 3.88m (15' 10" x 12' 9")
(Plus entrance area). Open plan to dressing area with built-in cupboard and mirror fronted robes with sliding doors. Sliding door to:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Comprising panelled bath with tiled surround. Separate corner shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and integrated wc plus excellent range of storage. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 3.03m (11' 6" x 9' 11")
- Shelved hotpress. Additional storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 3.84m (14' 4" x 12' 7")
Twin double built-in robes with drawers underneath.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.16m x 3.63m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, tiled corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, bidet. Panelled bath with tiled surround and telephone hand shower. Access to storage in eaves.
- Entrance pillars with double gates leading to driveway with parking and turning areas for numerous vehicles. Flowerbeds with plants and flowering shrubs.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.5m x 3.25m (24' 7" x 10' 8")
Remote control, electric up and over door. Power and light. Beam Vacuum unit. Door to garden. Door to utility room.
- LARGE, SOUTH-FACING SIDE GARDEN:
- Excellent degree of privacy afforded by high mature trees, plants and flowering shrubs.
- FULLY ENCLOSED, PRIVATE REAR PATIO GARDEN:
- Southerly aspects. Extensive flagged patio ara with well-stocked, raised flowerbeds. Steps to further sheltered sitting area. Outside lights and tap. PVC oil tank.
Heading countrybound on Belmont Road passing Campbell College on your right, start to head up hill and property is on right hand side after first entrance to Tweskard Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »