- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A premier family home in one of the most sought after areas of East Belfast
- Within walking distance to Campbell College, Strathearn and CI Sports complex
- Beautifully presented throughout with very flexible and adaptable south facing accommodation
- Four generous reception rooms and four double bedrooms
- Luxurious walnut kitchen with granite work surfaces and an oil Aga range
- Snug off the kitchen with a multi-fuel stove and patio doors to the rear garden
- Formal lounge with an open fire and recessed shelves
- Dining room or third living room to the front of the house
- Ideal games room / snooker room / home office
- Fitted utility room and downstairs WC with cloaks
- Four double bedrooms upstairs – the master benefitting from a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite
- Large family bathroom with a Villeroy & Boch white suite
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Beam vacuum system installed
- Integral garage with light, power and pull door
- Private site with a large lawn, enclosed patio areas and an abundance of parking to the front
- Ideal location close to Ballyhackamore, endless amenities and the country’s leading schools
Spacious & Bright!
This is a family home that is sure to stand the test of time with the ever-changing dynamics of family life, and make it very enjoyable at the same time! With no less than four reception rooms the property can be utilised in large variety of ways, or the new owner may choose to adapt the property to a more open plan format. The location really is second to none, especially for those with children in Campbell College or Strathearn as the morning school run is rather simple!
The property has a lovely warm feel and you can tell it has been lovingly cared for over the years. In particular the luxurious walnut kitchen is an absolute pleasure with its oil fired Aga for the winter months and a NEF oven, hob and combi microwave oven for the warmer months. All four bedrooms are a great size and the master benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom.
The grounds of the property are very private with high surrounding mature hedges. There is a generous lawn to the side and an enclosed brick paved patio to the rear with a lovely raised area to enjoy some alfresco dining in the sunshine. To the front there is enough parking for four or five cars and there is an integral garage to keep the bikes and toys.
The property has direct access to the Belmont road and is on the corner of Tweskard Road close to Belmont Park, Stormont, Ballyhackamore and Tesco Knocknagoney.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 14'4" x 13'4"
Dining Room 15'5" x 13'3'"
Family Room 15'10" x 12'9"
Kitchen 19'7" x 15'11"
Games Room 17'11" x 13'10"
Master Bedroom 20'2" x 15'5"
En-Suite Bathroom 16'1" x 6'8"
Bedroom 2 16'11" x 11'11"
Bedroom 3 14'4" x 12'7"
Bedroom 4 11'6" x 10'0"
Bathroom 17'7" x 6'7"
Integral Garage 24'7" x 10'8"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »