This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Four Storey Office Premises
- Can Lend Itself To Various Uses Subject To Planning
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Wheelchair Accessible To The Rear
- Circa 2,655 Sqft / 247 Sqm
- Rates Approximately £5,710 Per Annum
- EPC Rating D95 (0060-8989-0346-8550-4090)
Additional InformationExcellent four storey office premises; fronting the prominent Antrim Road in North Belfast. Situated on the corner of Oceanic Avenue and close to Limestone Road. The premises faces the Waterstone Park and neighbouring businesses include McCracken Cultural Society and newly open Sylvesters Cafe. The premises was previously used for offices, however may lend itself to various uses subject to planning consents. Offering an abundance of space and comprising a reception area, kitchen, toilets, seven offices, and a conference room spread over the four floors. The premises is circa 2,655 Sqft / 247 Sqm, has gas heating, and double glazing throughout. Further benefiting this premises is door buzzer release, front and rear yards, and high volumes of passing vehicles and pedestrian footfall. The premises is competitvely priced at £235,000 Per Annum and the rates have been calculated to be approximately £5,710 Per Annum. For further information please contact our commercial team on 028 90 31 31 33 and arrange a viewing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.355m x 1.067m (4' 5" x 3' 6")
Tiled flooring. Wooden door. Door release buzzer
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.553m x 1.354m (8' 5" x 4' 5")
Laminate flooring. Shelving
- 9.297m x 3.855m (30' 6" x 12' 8")
Laminate flooring. PVC bay window with fitted blinds. Electric meter cupbaord. 1 x Double radiator. 1 x Single radiator.
- 5.565m x 3.09m (18' 3" x 10' 2")
Tiled flooring. Strip lighting
- OFFICE 1:
- 2.446m x 1.767m (8' 0" x 5' 10")
Tiled flooring. 1 x Single radiator. Strip lighting. PVC internal window
- 5.123m x 1.782m (16' 10" x 5' 10")
Fully fitted kitchen with high & low level units. Tiled flooring. 1 x Single radiator. Part tield walls. Stainless steel sink and drainer. 3 x Small PVC windows. Strip lighting.
- 3.043m x 1.266m (9' 12" x 4' 2")
Tiled flooring. 1 x Single radiator. White two piece suite. Wooden panelling on ceiling. PVC window. Tiled splash back
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 5.199m x 2.063m (17' 1" x 6' 9")
Tiled flooring. 1 x PVC internal window. Velux window. 1 x Double radiator. Aluminum double glazed rear door.
- 5.086m x 1.936m (16' 8" x 6' 4")
Vinyl on the stairs. Laminate on the landling. 1 x Double radiator
- OFFICE 2:
- 3.235m x 3.015m (10' 7" x 9' 11")
Laminate & vinyl flooring. 2 x PVC windows. Hot press with gas boiler.
- HALLWAY TO TOILETS
- 2.22m x 0.911m (7' 3" x 2' 12")
Vinyl flooring. PVC window.
- MENS WC
- 1.894m x 1.383m (6' 3" x 4' 6")
Vinyl flooring. White two piece suite
- LADIES WC
- 1.912m x 1.167m (6' 3" x 3' 10")
Vinyl flooring. White two piece suite. PVC window
- OFFICE 3:
- 3.907m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring. 2 x PVC windows with fitted blinds. 1 x Double radiator.
- 5.663m x 5.236m (18' 7" x 17' 2")
Wooden flooring. PVC bay window with fitted blinds. 2 x PVC windows with fitted blinds. 1 x Double radiator.
- 4.356m x 1.946m (14' 4" x 6' 5")
Laminate flooring on landing. Vinyl flooring on stairs. Large PVC window.
- OFFICE 4
- 4.359m x 3.529m (14' 4" x 11' 7")
Wooden flooring. PVC window with fitted blinds. 1 x Double radiator.
- OFFICE 5
- 5.517m x 3.677m (18' 1" x 12' 1")
Wooden flooring. 2 x PVC windows with fitted blinds. 1 x Double radiator
- 4.457m x 1.93m (14' 7" x 6' 4")
Laminate flooring on landing. Vinyl flooring on stairs. PVC window
- OFFICE 6
- 3.66m x 3.262m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
Fitted carpet. 1 x Small PVC window. Velux window. Strip lighting. 1 x Double radiator
- OFFICE 7:
- 5.444m x 3.515m (17' 10" x 11' 6")
Fitted carpet. 1 x Double radiator. Small PVC window. Velux window. Strip lighting.
Located on the Antrim Road just off Oceanic Avenue and close to Limestone Road in North Belfast
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »