- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic end-terrace property located just off the Ormeau Road
- No onward chain, well-presented and ready to move into
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace
- Kitchen with good storage and an integrated oven & hob
- Rear hall with useful under stair storage
- Downstairs bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Upstairs offers three bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens to the front, side and rear
- Superb location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationMake The First Move!
This fantastic property located just off the bustling Ormeau Road occupies a private and enviable corner site. It is well-presented throughout, benefits from no onward chain and offers good outdoor space. It will appeal to first time buyers wanting a super choice of amenities that can be found within a short walk.
Downstairs comprises a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a kitchen with good storage and an integrated oven & hob, a rear hall with useful under stair storage and a bathroom with a white suite. Upstairs offers three bedrooms.
There are gardens to the front, side and rear offering great outdoor space to enjoy.
Whitehall Gardens is ideally located just off the Ormeau Road and is within easy walking distance to Stranmillis making shopping, eating out, universities and parks all very easily accessible. There is regular public transport to and from the City Centre and Queens University.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Living Room 4.50m x 3.45m (14'9" x 11'4")
- Kitchen 2.57m x 2.82m (8'5" x 9'3")
- Rear Hall
- Bathroom 1.83m x 1.68m (6' x 5'6")
- Bedroom 1 2.84m x 3.56m (9'4" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 2 2.39m x 3.48m (7'10" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 1.98m x 2.51m (6'6" x 8'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »