- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Storey End Terrace
- Currently In 2 Apartments
- Flat 1 - 1 Bedroom
- Flat 2 - 3 Bedroom
- Many Original Features
- Flat 1 Epc F 23
- Flat 2 Epc F 30
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Location
Additional InformationLocated minutes from Queens University, Royal Hospital & City Centre this attractive three storey residence comprises two apartments should surely prove extremely popular to investors seeking a well maintained property in an excellent rental area.
Offering generous accommodation throughout, the ground floor consists of one bedroom apartment, while first and second floor provide a three bedroom apartment.
The property benefits from many original features to include fireplaces and original cornicing.
This could prove to be an excellent investment for parents seeking to buy close to Queens University with family members to attend the nearby campus.
Internal inspection is strongly advised to appreciate this excellent investment property which offers further potential to convert into three self contained apartments subject to planning.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- FLAT 1
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")
- Tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, back boiler. Shelving. Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.89m (13'6" x 12'9")
- Original slate fireplace. Original cornicing.
- KITCHEN 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6" x 10'9")
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, telephone hand shower.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- FLAT 2
- RECEPTION HALL
- RECEPTION ROOM 5.11m x 3.66m (16'9" x 12'0")
- Original marble fireplace, original cornicing
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")
- SHOWER ROOM
- 'Mira' sport shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- KITCHEN 4.42m x 3.20m (14'6" x 10'6")
- Range of high and low level units, with glass fronted units, formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 3.96m (16'6" x 13'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11'0")
- Dormer window.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil tank x 2, oil fired boiler x 2.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »