- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three Storey End Terrace
- Currently In 2 Apartments
- Flat 1 - 1 Bedroom
- Flat 2 - 3 Bedroom
- Many Original Features
- Flat 1 Epc F 23
- Flat 2 Epc F 30
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Location
Additional InformationLocated minutes from Queens University, Royal Hospital & City Centre this attractive three storey residence comprises two apartments should surely prove extremely popular to investors seeking a well maintained property in an excellent rental area.
Offering generous accommodation throughout, the ground floor consists of one bedroom apartment, while first and second floor provide a three bedroom apartment.
The property benefits from many original features to include fireplaces and original cornicing.
This could prove to be an excellent investment for parents seeking to buy close to Queens University with family members to attend the nearby campus.
Internal inspection is strongly advised to appreciate this excellent investment property which offers further potential to convert into three self contained apartments subject to planning.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- FLAT 1
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")
- Tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, back boiler. Shelving. Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.89m (13'6" x 12'9")
- Original slate fireplace. Original cornicing.
- KITCHEN 3.51m x 3.28m (11'6" x 10'9")
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, telephone hand shower.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- FLAT 2
- RECEPTION HALL
- RECEPTION ROOM 5.11m x 3.66m (16'9" x 12'0")
- Original marble fireplace, original cornicing
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")
- SHOWER ROOM
- 'Mira' sport shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- KITCHEN 4.42m x 3.20m (14'6" x 10'6")
- Range of high and low level units, with glass fronted units, formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, partly tiled walls.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 3.96m (16'6" x 13'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11'0")
- Dormer window.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »