This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive three storey mid terrace
- Most convenient and desirable location near to QUB, City and Royal Victoria Hospitals as well as the City Centre
- Spacious living room with fireplace and bay window open plan to dining room
- Kitchen – unfitted with no units, work surfaces or appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Oil fired central heating, wooden single glazed window frames
- Please note there is currently no kitchen and as such the property would be best suited to cash buyers
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE - 29 Ulsterville Gardens, Belfast, BT9 7BA
We are in receipt of an offer of £112,500 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Conveniently located off the Lisburn Road this attractive terrace is therefore in excellent proximity to Queens University, both the Royal Victoria and City Hospitals, many interesting shops, cafes and bar-restaurants as well as the city centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises a generous through living/dining room, first floor shower room and four well proportioned bedrooms. Please note there is currently no kitchen in the property nor has the heating or electrics been tested, as such the property would be best suited to cash buyers.
Early viewing encouraged.
- Hardwood front door leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:15' 9" x 10' 6" (4.8m x 3.2m)
- (at widest points). Feauture fireplace, cornicing, bay window.
- DINING ROOM:11' 0" x 10' 10" (3.36m x 3.31m)
- Access to understairs storage.
- KITCHEN:11' 6" x 6' 11" (3.5m x 2.1m)
- Glass panelled door, access to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, electric corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove walls and part uPVC walls.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 8" x 13' 7" (4.46m x 4.13m)
- Fireplace, bay window, cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 1" x 8' 2" (4.3m x 2.5m)
- Fireplace, storage.
- BEDROOM (3):14' 5" x 10' 10" (4.4m x 3.3m)
- BEDROOM (4):13' 9" x 8' 2" (4.2m x 2.5m)
- Courtyard to front. Rear courtyard with uPVC oil tank, boiler and access to alley.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views