- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Flagged Patio To Rear
- Convenient Location
Timbey Park is ideally positioned on the doorstep of the city, and it offers easy access to Belfast City centre, Ormeau Park, bus and arterial routes as well as the many Cafés, bars and restaurants along the road. This home is bright and spacious throughout and has recently undergone refurbishment works and it boasts three bedrooms, one reception room, fitted kitchen open to dining area and white bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and was recently re-roofed. Outside there are low maintenance patio areas to both the front and rear providing that essential outside space. An excellent first time purchase and or investment.
- Composite glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 2nd Image
- Kitchen / Dining 15'9 x 10'3 (4.80m x 3.12m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, formica work tops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in gas hob, stainless steel under-oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to patio.
- Dining Image
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'3 x 10'1 (3.12m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom Two 9'6 x 9'4 (2.90m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom Three 6'4 x 6'1 (1.93m x 1.85m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with triton shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c fully tiled walls.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder, fully floored with light and power. Skylight.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained front garden, flagged.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed patio to the rear, bordered by timber fencing, wooden storage shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »