29 Tillysburn Park, off Holywood Road, Belfast BT4 2PD
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Well Presented, Semi-Detached, Family Home
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Recently Fitted Kitchen Open-Plan to Dining Area
- Recently Installed Bathroom with Modern Suite
- Floored Roof Space Accessed via Folding Ladder
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Newly Installed Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- New uPVC Soffits, Facia Boards and Guttering
- Off-Street, Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Private, South-Facing Rear Garden with Decked Patio
- Popular and Convenient Residential Location
- Close to Local Shops, Schools and Amenities
Additional InformationConveniently located in a cul-de-sac position just off the Holywood Road in East Belfast, this superb semi-detached family home will be well suited to a range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to families and downsizers.
The property comprises spacious living room and modern kitchen to rear, open-plan to dining area. Rear patio doors open onto a private decked patio, ideal for evening entertaining. Upstairs, the property has three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite. There is also access (via folding ladder) to an excellent floored roof space which offers a range of potential uses. Externally, the property has plentiful off-street parking to front and a good sized, south facing rear garden with decked patio.
With so much on offer and nothing to do but move in and enjoy, we anticipate strong interest in this house and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Double glazed composite front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Recessed spotlights, hardwood floor. Glazed inner door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.05m x 3.77m (13' 3" x 12' 4")
Recessed spotlights, hardwood floor, feature fireplace with wooden surround and hearth. Electric inset.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.98m x 3.47m (19' 7" x 11' 5")
Modern range of high and low level units in gloss white with laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated electric double oven, four ring ceramic induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to dining area with matching kitchen island unit with breakfast bar and double glazed patio doors to rear.
- Shelved hotpress with gas fired Gloworm combi boiler. Access to fully floored and decorated roofspace via slingsby ladder. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.07m x 3.17m (13' 4" x 10' 5")
Built-in hanging/shelving storage space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.24m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Built-in shelved cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.83m x 2.68m (9' 3" x 8' 10")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, sink unit, walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain head shower. Chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan. Built-in stereo system with two roof speakers.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars.
- Access to rear, outside tap.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Private, enclosed south facing rear garden with lawn, timber decked patio, bordering flowerbeds. Outside light.
Heading out of Belfast along the Holywood Road, Tillysburn Park is on the right hand side after Circular Road and before Parkway (A55).
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »