29 St. Aubyn Street,
Belfast, BT15 3QF
3 Bed Terrace House
Offers around £89,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Cavehill)
Offers around £89,950
- Double Extended Period Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Extended White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Open Aspect To Front
- Highest Presentation
A superb opportunity to purchase a double extended and modernised period town terrace situated within this most convenient location. The spacious modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and extended classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, replacement interior doors, wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years
A most convenient location with open aspect to front combines with low outgoings to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door with ornate bevelled glass, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 3.19 x 7.14 (10'5" x 23'5")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.01 x 2.00 (13'1" x 6'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, gas boiler.
- Extended Bathroom
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, part pvc & partly tiled walls, pvc ceiling, ceramic tiled floor. chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 2.59 (10'0" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.84 x 3.05 (12'7" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.10 (11'6" x 10'2")
- Under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, twin Velux roof lights.
- Forecourt, enclosed garden to front, enclosed rear yard, security light.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, security light.
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Want to check your mortgage eligibility?
Please note: This calculation is a guide to how much your monthly repayments would be. The exact amount may vary from this amount depending on your lender's terms. The mortgage rates are set as the average rates for the majority of mortgages on 25 August 2022 - *Subject to fluctuation.
Schools near 29 St. Aubyn Street, Belfast, BT15 3QF
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.