This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached Situated Off The Kings Road
- Bright And Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar, Open Plan To Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath And Overhead Shower
- Garden In Lawn To Front And Rear With Brick Paviour Driveway
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent opportunity to purchase a semi detached property located in the very desirable South Sperrin, just off the Kings Road. This property has been finished to a superb standard and offers a stylish and spacious layout throughout. The property comprises a lounge and fully fitted kitchen open to dining area; with the first floor offering three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Externally, the property has gardens to front and rear and a brick paviour driveway.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and under stairs storage.
- Lounge 10'4 x 10'5 (3.15m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen / Dining Area 17'6 x 13'6 (5.33m x 4.11m)
- Range of high and low level units and breakfast bar with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, part ceramic tiled floor and wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Recessed spotlighting and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 10'6 (4.06m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10' (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 6'5 (3.38m x 1.96m)
- (at maximum points)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in overhead rain shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with brick paved patio area and boiler house.
Garden to front in lawn with brick paved parking area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views