- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Villa Situated In Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Short Distance From Bangor Town Centre And Transport Links To Belfast
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Good Sized Lounge
- Separate Dining Room Which Is Open Plan To Further Living Area & Kitchen
- Kitchen With Range Of Fitted High And Low Level Cupboards
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Double Glazed Windows
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Off Street Parking To Front
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Lawns & Patio Areas
- Available With No Onward Chain / Ideal First Time Buyer Or Investment Property
Additional InformationThis mid terraced villa and is ideally situated close to the Springhill Shopping Centre, Churches and Schools. Ideal for those who commute into Belfast and close to the Town Centre and all its amenities, the property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge and separate dining room which is open plan through to a family living/dining area and to the fitted kitchen. It also benefits from a three piece white bathroom suite, double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system as well as gardens front and rear, and off street parking. Available with no onward chain, this makes for an ideal first time buyer home or for investment purposes.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed wooden entrance door, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Wood laminate flooring, fire surround, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Double panelled radiator, storage cupboard, open to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.64m x 2.77m (18' 6" x 9' 1")
Overall at widest points. Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.61m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.02m (12' 3" x 9' 11")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.21m (9' 11" x 7' 3")
Overall. Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Three piece white suite with panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled.
- To front - edged lawns, off street parking.
To rear - tiered garden with paving.
Situated off Belfast Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »