29 Seahaven Crescent,
Groomsport, Bangor, BT19 6PR
2 Bed Detached Bungalow
Offers around £249,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards)
Offers around £249,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Beautiful Seafront Bungalow With Uninterrupted Sea Views
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Built In Units, Drawers And Appliances
- Direct Access To Coastal Path And Shoreline
- Two Double Bedrooms With Excellent Built In Wardrobes
- Master With Ensuite Shower Room And Additional Bathroom With Bath And Overhead Shower
- Large, Prime Site with Decked Area With Views Towards Copeland Islands and Carrickfergus
- Generous Resin Parking Area Leading To Detached Garage
- Secure Development For Over 45's
With extra storage and high end finishes throughout, we anticipate good interest in this unique home.
Seahaven Residential Park is an exclusive development for over 45s, set between Groomsport and Orlock in a beautiful front line coastal location with unrivalled sea views to the Copeland Islands and Carrickfergus.
The grounds of the development are set in established coastal countryside where you can enjoy beautiful walks, fresh air, peace and tranquillity.
Accessed through it’s own private entrance, Seahaven Park has direct links to coastal footpaths leading to Groomsport Village in one direction and Orlock and Donaghadee in the other.
Other on-park facilities include:
Secure gated entrance
On-site park warden
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, built in storage.
- Living Room 5.85 x 4.09 (19'2" x 13'5")
- Electric fireplace, recessed spotlighting, patio doors to composite decking with uninterrupted sea views and balustrade.
- Kitchen 5.69 x 5.85 (18'8" x 19'2" )
- Modern range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces and upstands, undermounted stainless steel sink unit with "Quooker" tap, drainer grooves, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven, integrated microwave, four ring gas hob with quartz splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar with storage and seating, integrated fridge/freezer, larder unit, gas fired boiler, back door leading to rear garden and driveway, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, partly tiled walls. Open plan to:
- Dining Room
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 2.75 x 3.18 (9'0" x 10'5")
- Double bedroom, recessed spotlighting, sliding built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glass shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap and storage, low flush w/c, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, heated towel rail, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 2.92 x 2.53 (9'6" x 8'3")
- Double bedroom, recessed spotlighting, built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath with mixer tap, overhead shower with glass shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap and storage, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Detached Garage 3.27 x 5.70 (10'8" x 18'8")
- Roller door, power and light, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front - Resin driveway with attractive paved border with space for multiple vehicles.
Rear and Side - Area in lawn, uninterrupted views of the Irish Sea, direct access to the coastal path.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT19 6PR | Property For Sale in BT19 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in Groomsport | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | Property For Sale in Ards Peninsula | Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.