This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms And Two Receptions.
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- 104.00 Square Metres Approx.
Additional InformationRushfield Avenue continues to remain high in popularity due to its great location and close proximity to a range of local shops, cafes and excellent leisure facilities.
29 Rushfield Avenue has undergone some modernisation, this includes new carpets, new kitchen, bathroom and double glazing. The property will suit those looking to make a superb home and put their own stamp on it also.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed door to front, wooden floor, radiator
- RECEPTION (1):
- 4.34m x 3.18m (14' 3" x 10' 5")
Double glazed bay window to front, wooden flooring, radiator, cupboard housing electric fuseboard
- RECEPTION (2):
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Double glazed window to rear, wooden flooring, radiator
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
Double glazed door and window to rear yard, tiled floor, newly fitted kitchen including white wall and base units with a black worktop, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap
- 2.13m x 1.73m (7' 0" x 5' 8")
Double glazed window to side, towel radiator, newly fitted white suite comprising white panelled bath with electric shower over, white pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.48m (13' 0" x 11' 5")
2 x double glazed windows to front, wooden floor, radiator, built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.24m (10' 6" x 7' 4")
Double glazed window to rear, newly fitted carpet, radiator, built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
Double glazed velux window to rear, newly fitted carpet, radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 3.53m (14' 4" x 11' 7")
Double glazed velux window to front, newly fitted carpet, radiator
- Gated entrance to forecourt
Enclosed rear yard: Pvc oil tank and boiler, pedestrian gate to rear yard, spacious store area with plumbing for washing machine
Off the Ormeau Road
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »