29 Ravenscroft Avenue, Bloomfield, Belfast BT5 5BA
5 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
- Substantial End Terrace Requiring Refurbishment
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With High & Low Level Units
- Bathroom With White Suite & Separate W.C.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Highly Popular & Convenient Location
- Many Original Features Retained
- Extending to c.1750 sq ft
- Contact The Office To Organise A Private Appointment
Additional InformationA substantial end terrace property with fantastic potential in a popular and convenient location.
Internally the property briefly comprises two large reception rooms, kitchen, five generous bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and separate w.c. Externally there is a courtyard to the rear with access to coal house and store. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating.
The property offers ease of access a range of local amenities, local schools and arterial routes to Belfast City Centre.
Hardwood front door with stain glass top panel.
ENTRANCE PORCH Glazed door with matching side and top lights.
ENTRANCE HALL Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Stairs to first floor.
LIVING ROOM 15' 3" x 14' 0" (4.65m x 4.28m) (Into bay) Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Tiled fire place with matching inset and surround.
DINING ROOM 14' 8" x 11' 3" (4.48m x 3.43m) (Widest points) Feature fireplace with tiled surround, inset and matching hearth. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN 14' 6" x 8' 4" (4.43m x 2.55m) Range of high and low level units with formica worktop. Concealed extractor hood. Door to rear courtyard.
FIRST FLOOR RETURN
LANDING Access to hot press with linen shelving.
BATHROOM White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled bath with mixer tap. UPVC wall panelling. UPVC tongue and groove ceiling.
SEPERATE W.C. Low flush w.c. UPVC tongue and groove ceiling. UPVC wall panelling.
BEDROOM 1 18' 7" x 14' 10" (5.67m x 4.54m) (Into bay) Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 11' 1" (3.65m x 3.40m) Cornice ceiling. Built in storage.
BEDROOM 3 12' 1" x 11' 2" (3.70m x 3.42m) Cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM 4 11' 9" x 8' 4" (3.59m x 2.56m)
BEDROOM 5 9' 1" x 11' 8" (2.77m x 3.58m)
OUTSIDE Enclosed forecourt to the front and an enclosed courtyard to the rear with access to coal house and garden store.
102nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »