- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Location
- Two Separate Reception Rooms With Wood Flooring
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Two With Wood Flooring
- White Bathroom Suite With Built-In Shower Over Bath
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Gardens Including Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn & Patio
- Many Attractive Features Throughout
- Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore Village & Schools
Additional InformationA well presented semi-detached property offering attractive accommodation which has been maintained by the current owners over many years. The accommodation comprises bright and spacious entrance hall, living room, separate dining room and kitchen with integrated appliances and wooden work tops, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom with built-in shower over bath.
Externally, front and rear gardens are equally maintained to a high standard with lawns and patio area to the rear with a range of shrubs and flowers, plus a widened gate access to parking at the front.
Located in the popular Orangefield area, this family home offers well maintained, bright spacious accommodation close to Ballyhackamore Village with it's vast array of restaurants, shops and many leading primary and secondary schools and also close to Orangefield Park, Castlereagh and the road networks to the City Centre and beyond.
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this excellent family home!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Sanded and varnished stripped wood floor, cloakroom under stairs
- Lounge 12'11 x 11'11 (3.94m x 3.63m)
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, sanded and varnished stripped wood floor.
- Dining Room 12'5 x 10'3 (3.78m x 3.12m)
- Sanded and varnished stripped wood floor.
- Kitchen 11'2 x 7'0 (3.40m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel oven and hob, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher,
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 9'7 (3.78m x 2.92m)
- Sanded and varnished stripped wood floor.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 9'4 (3.73m x 2.84m)
- Sanded and varnished stripped wood floor, built in cupboard
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'5 (2.67m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Driveway to front for off street parking. Attractive garden to rear, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. BBQ area with patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »